Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living about your limit can ruin your life and your income, I have a job back then and I always get 30k at the end of the month, I started spending spree on unnecessary things thinking that the money will keep coming but unfortunatelythe source of the money dried up and I was left with nothing.
Investing your money is the best deal.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very nice topic about what you shouldn't do with your money, in the first place many people uses their money in a wrong way in a very useless where that can never be profitable to them, yeah in my environment many people involve themselves in gambling, womanizing, and drinking, and I see this three points as most of the thing that draws some body backward.

Nice one here well there are many things we shouldn’t do with our money like living an extravagant or a lavishing lifestyle with little or no awareness of responsibilities forgetting that money is very difficult to get especially when you’re in a system where the economy is failing every day

If I tell me about my self I don't like to waste money on such type of things which are unnecessary and I just want to spend on things which are basic as very much shopping like bags shoes clothes.jewlery which is not basic and also cosmetics.some lottery tickets movies tickets and also some piknics these are not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds