Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last point is the most important and it actually exists, i know a lot of people that are actually trying to prove that they are rich when they are actually not, they just pretend to be, and they lose lot of money in that

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact that we are biological beings does not mean we should not make logical decisions. Do not fall prey to ‘retail therapy’. Retail therapy is a term that is used to describe the action of shopping to improve one’s mood. It is also referred to as “comfort buys”, often acquainted with individuals who buy during periods of depression and stress. You are allowed to get emotional and you are also allowed to deal with that emotion, but talking to a sales representative or clerk just to make you feel better is not healthy

DO NOT BE UNINTENTIONAL WITH YOUR MONEY AND DONT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST. DO NOT PUT ALL YOU MONEY IN ILLIQUID INVESTMENTS. DO NOT SHOP EMOTIONALLY. AND DONT SIGN CONTRACT YOU DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND.

The three things I should not do with my money, first I shouldn't spend my money unnecessary, I should know when to spend my money and also when should not spend, so you have to spend your money wisely.

I love the third point. I have learnt to always cut my coat according to my clothe and not my size. Everybody loves enjoyment. And if we decide to be buying everything we desire, we may end up having anything tangible.

The things that you shouldn't do with your money are basically any decision that you will leave with been broke and needy in the future. For example avoid shopping for things that are not necessary or needed, always live within what you can afford, do not try to live an expensive lifestyle if you cant afford it.

Spending when feeling emotional will make one to unnecessarily spend almost all he got unknowingly. It is advisable to stay at home and not spending a dime when you're feeling emotional trauma. Another one is spending above what you earn can also make one suffer financial degradation. Because he spend more than he owns.

Another thing you shouldn't do with your money is buying too many depreciating assets. Don't spend all your money on depreciating assets like cars, instead buy something that appreciates over the years like a house. Even if you're not going to stay in this house, you can put it up for rent and earn some rent from it.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
Firstly you should not waste it.
You should not invest it for interest.
You should not use it condesendently.
You should not buy unwanted things.
These 3 things you should not do.

All you have explained above are correct and I think we all need to put them in practice. Most especially living within our means . This is one of the reasons poverty is ranging really high in our world today. People who are yet to arrive or obtain a stable income are wasting their precious little earnings to be like someone else, who has work really hard for their money.

Another point is spending when feeling emotional. This has also caused havoc, when we are extremely happy we become unconscious of our spending at such point.

I think the one that applies to me the most is the second one which talks about not investing carelessly. Had a few situations where I got some bucks and I was too excited to invest and then it turns back to bite me.

Some of the individuals who entered into poverty are victims of 'spending beyond limit'. Living a suffering and smiling life instead of doing with the little they have. I can't but agree with all the above points, one must definitely prevent them. Thanks for the thread.

Great write-up. And I so much agree with your points. Truly, emotion is one thing never to consider in business/trading or when dealing with money. It has ruined a lot of people.

I understand your point, and I agreed with it. The three things that I can not do with my money: I can not spend my money on unmeaningful things, I can not just save my money without increasing I will rather invest it. I can not invest my money on business I do not I have Idea or knowledge about.

In my opinion, there should be three things which should not be done. That will become the loss of your money in these cases.

1. DO NOT BE UNINTENTIONAL WITH YOUR MONEY

2. DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST

3. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND

As a business personnel you do not spend your money on luxury, less quality goods, perishable goods, this things leads to waste of your financial resources . All business owners are also managers and economics, they must have good idea of how to spend their money on quality and not luxury.

Timely advice its something i try to learn every day not to spend impulsively because others are spending on the go as the see fit especially during this festivities. Being able to curtail that this season makes me proud of myself.

I will also add that, do not be a 'lender'. Some people are always broke and not because of an extravagant lifestyle or careless spending but because they never say no to people and keep loaning out their funds to people who would hardly or not pay back at all.
The thing is that people know how to manipulate good nature of others and when they know you will always lend, they will run you to the ground.

Thanks for your time and help with this is the only way to get back to my desk in the morning and then I will be able to get a hold on my workmarket you can see I am not sure what I want to do it in a few days and it was the first time I've had a few more days to my I have to get a new account for the first week of January to March the funds to pay the bill and the rest of a creator y the funds to my contacts in my life and I am not sure I will make it work for you to meet with you at.

You shouldn't spend your money on overpriced items you could get cheaper at the same quality. Do not spend your money on hoes, they don't deserve it, and lastly do not spend your money on things that don't add value ro your life.
[automerge]1609697003[/automerge]
You shouldn't spend your money on overpriced items you could get cheaper at the same quality. Do not spend your money on hoes, they don't deserve it, and lastly do not spend your money on things that don't add value ro your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds