Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, in my country here, it is only our politicians that spend money lavishly, because they don't work for it. If you see any celebrity lavishly wasting money on irrelevant things, don't be deceived, its an audio money

Advertisement Placeholder
I totally agree with everything you've said, @WhiteHouse. But I'd like to add a couple as well:

- Refrain from flashing your money and rubbing people's faces in it. Remember, not everyone is happy about your success!
- Guard your money jealously and avoid lending it out. I don't borrow or lend money out because it can lead to nasty situations.

Another point to note is that you should not spend your money on the unnecessary. There are things that are of important to us and there are other that are important but not urgent. The important but not urgent list should be put on hold. Then ensure you solve the problem that are urgent and important with your money. And safe the rest. This is the best way to use your money.

Things you should not do with money are:
Investing in material things a lot instead of investing things that will increase the money.
Buying of things that is not on your daily, weekly or monthly list.
Spending to impress people.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
This is very true ... in fact, now I apply those three financial principles (so to speak) in my life and my finances ... Of course, I must admit that it has not always been this way .. I have been through several not so favorable situations which made me raise awareness about my finances and the way I handle my money

Thank you for sharing this piece. In reference to the first point, emotion is one thing that has killed and ruined many people in business. It is something that should never be considered when it comes to money.

• DO NOT BE UNINTENTIONAL WITH YOUR MONEY.
  • DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST.
  • DO NOT CASH YOUR PAYCHECK RIGHT AWAY.
  • (READ MORE: Cashless goes nationwide)
  • DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ILLIQUID INVESTMENTS.
  • DO NOT SHOP EMOTIONALLY.
  • DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND.

Capital resources is very significant in day to day living and also to business enterprises.
Do not spend you money on frivolous things
Do not live above your earnings
Do not impress anyone, life is not about competition

things you must not do with your money
DO NOT BE UNINTENTIONAL WITH YOUR MONEY.
DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST.
DO NOT CASH YOUR PAYCHECK RIGHT AWAY.
(READ MORE: Cashless goes nationwide)
DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ILLIQUID INVESTMENTS.
DO NOT SHOP EMOTIONALLY.

Thank you so much for those wonderful tips on how to spend money I completely agree with you...... most people are very reckless with money and that's why today they are rich and the next day they are broke again.... we should all learn how to grow money and make it work for us if not we might end up toiling and struggling all the days of our lives.... we should learn to live within our means of livelihood by closing our eyes to things we can't afford at the moment

Talk of careless investment,a lot of businesses that we invest on being too cautious most times are those that cause so much loss.you can not be sure of what comes out of what you invest as business is always a risk.

There are things you shouldn't do with your money. Spending on something that's not necessary that is on things you have no need for. investing on a business you know nothing about and thirdly, buying something that has no value

Three things that i don't do, and has been helping me is by spending less. I also try to buy commodity that I have multiple of the price. And lastly I tried not to buy commodity that will be a liability to my financial spending.

it is very essential to spend ones money wisely in order to be a reliable person in the society, you must be financially inclined in order to be a good spender.
1. Don't spend your money on gambling
2. Don't spend your money on risky investments
3. Don't spend your money on irrelevancies

The number one rule: don't spend your money exravergantly. Refrain from waisting money on something that will not yield profit presently or in future, don't spend more than your income, help those you feel you can better their lives, I tell you today that you will be blessed more and more.

Apart from these things, let me add "don't gamble impulsively"or "don't gamble at all". This is one thing that will make you say bye to your money in a twinkle of an eye. Even if you think you are lucky you will still lose it all eventually. So run from it.
Another point was just about to bring to the table. Some people lack self control and gamble excessively, even after losing, they gamble again in the hope that they'll win and that brings about a continuous streak of gambling which is a chronic money waster.

I strongly believed in principle in money management such that you have set a standard that you don't spend anyhow i.e whatever that won't add to your money should be disembark on , save for raining season and investment is the key for slavery

If wants to live a successful life,spend your money wisely.dont spend your money on what will not add value to your lives examples are buying of what is not necessary eg expensive items like phones clothes.you must save before you soend,don't Gamble and unnecessary partying.

Don't invest in ponzi schemes or get reach quick such really dealt with my savings last year. Again budget is very good because it will guide one on special preference.

This article is very practical in our lives and most people go broke because they don't always observe tips like this and spend their money currently. The most alarming one is how we invest nowadays and many people are losing a lot because they invest irresponsible and this is affecting their portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds