Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intentional living is important and it is something that has caught on over the years. To be intentional means to be deliberate in your actions and decisions. Basically, what you must understand from this is that you should not be impulsive with your money, whether in your spending, savings, and investment decisions, you must be deliberate. There is a popular saying that goes “failure to plan is planning to fail”.

Advertisement Placeholder
Someone, who cannot manage his money very well can never get rich. Anyone who earns a salary should plan very well how to spend his money. Once you start to earn salary, the first thing you should learn is to help manage your money, allocate some percentage to investment, some to save and some for your daily expenses.

Never leave your money to chance,be intentional about your spendings, be deliberate, and don't be passive with your money plans. To get started, you can focus on 3 steps; have a vision,create a plan,set limits.
[automerge]1612246806[/automerge]
Never leave your money to chance,be intentional about your spendings, be deliberate, and don't be passive with your money plans. To get started, you can focus on 3 steps; have a vision,create a plan,set limits.

DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST
Part of being intentional with your money is to avoid large purchases if possible. Things like buying a car or land/homeownership should not be taken lightly. DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN ILLIQUID INVESTMENTS
While investments are fun, and a good way to build wealth, it is important to diversify and have variety DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND
A contract is an agreement between two people that is legally binding. Four essential elements that make a document legally binding are

This is a very good article and it touches some of the issues many people face today. A lot of people tend to buy stuff that isn't really needed. Sometimes they just like to join the trend. So I suggest that don't spend your money just to show off. Investment in the right direction is what I'm saying here. Spending recklessly is bad and it can burn peoples finger.

I think is right time we understood the value of money and how we use it to achieve our purposes.
Never leave your money to chance. Be intentional, be deliberate, and do not be passive with your money plans. To get started, you can focus on three steps; have a vision, create a plan, set limits.
Use your money wisely, invest with your money, multiply your money

First is never cash your paycheck right away because maybe you will spend it right away.
Never fall for Special Deals you cannot afford or out of your budget. Third is never put all your money to investment much better if you put it in your bank.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
It is indeed true that we learn everyday and I'm learning all these things for the first time. Thank you very much for taking your time to enlighten us about how to properly handle our monetary resources. a lot of people get it wrong at this juncture about money and end up crying foul that they're not making it in their business.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
Yea I love these 3 things I will do my possible best to apply them but sometimes I fall off the cliff but I have promised myself to never fall off again thanks

Don't spend money for spending sake, let your spending have limit and you should be on calculation. Invest and use the profit to buy luxury stuff don't use your main money to buy luxury stuff, Don't be a womanizer cause if you are you will end up spending your money on any girl that you set your eyes. Have goals on your spending on a daily basis.

what most people fail to understand is that money is like water it flows it does not stay at a place people tend to spend more money because they think they have much in the account and before they know what they are doing they really be blown into abject poverty or something similar you must learn how to be really careful with our money in terms of spending.

The three things one must not do with ones money are the following:

ONE MUST NOT SPEND HIS MONEY EXTRAVANGANTLY
One must not spend his or her money extravagantly on things that do not have value.
ONE MUST NOT LIVE BEYOND HIS OR HER LIMIT
One must not live life beyond his or her limit in spending.
ONE MUST NOT SPEND MONEY ON UNNECESSARY THINGS.

People spend money on so many things that they are addicted to. Some spend money on fashion, some spend on cars, and some lavish their earnings on jewelries, and a lot spend recklessly on drugs, and this is the worst of it all if you are addicted to drugs because drugs are very expensive.

Well written. Avoiding fruitfuless investment is key to growth financial. And also knowing how to spend one's money wisely play a huge role in building one's finances.

There are three things you shouldn't do with your money. Don not gamble with your money, do not keep your money where there won't be Profit and do not spend unnecessarily

In addition to what we shouldn't do with our money, is that we shouldn't live to impress others. A person that likes to impress people will go out his way to spend on things that are not convenient for his pocket, even to the point of borrowing and eventually living a life full of debts.

Money as we all know we hold money for 3 major motives which includes transactionary, precautionary, and speculative motives. So looking deeply into this reasons one will realize that we hold money to either do business or take care of bills or lend to others.dont spend without a plan

A million dollars in your bank account today in the world versus what happens when the world melts, that millions worth like four. It takes another four years. Especially and this is how I hedged it, because I'm building a machine that capitalizes on the other side. So I would actually tell you try to think about that or build your personal brand and start talking about the truth of I came in when shit was terrible.

You have really covered the needful on the subject very extensively and with a good and elaborate explanation. I know it is not a good to for one to start gambling with your heard earned money. It never ends well for a gambler

Also, it isn't something that I generally did, commonly we should experience circumstances that constrain us to figure out how to esteem cash and in this way we figure out how to be acceptable executives. Great string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds