Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that anyone needs a tutorial on how to spend their monies. I think it is important that we make our decisions decisions and stand by them. But then one should understand that money could easily go away and then be wise.

Advertisement Placeholder
1. betting : one thing one should never do with their hard earned money is betting, there is no guaranty that you can actually get it back.
2. Investing in ponzi scheme : i once fell a victim to this. I saw a plathform where i could invest and gain profits in the next 40 minutes, i ended up loosing all my money

3. Giving out loan on a personal level: if you want to help others out there is no problem with that, but make sure its something that you can afford to loose.

We should avoid wasting money. We should be aware of its importance. Let us not act on rush, we should think twice whenever there is something we plan to buy. Let us not use money in a bad way. We should learn how to share it, and be aware that nothing is permanent in this world. We may have money now but we'll never until when we can have it.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
Don't waste your money: 19 things you shouldn't be spending your cash on
  • Bank fees (and rubbish rates)
  • Bottled water.
  • Books.
  • The Lottery.
  • Excess food.
  • A pedigree pet.
  • Credit card interest.
  • Anything in an airport

These are the top things to stop spending money on:
  • Food in restaurants and cafes. Credit: Sharp Entertainment. ...
  • Expensive takeaways. ...
  • Bottled water. ...
  • Any products with free alternatives. ...
  • Coffee from cafes. ...
  • Pre-drinks away from home. ...
  • Regular drinks. ...
  • Impulse buys.

Part of being intentional with your money is to avoid large purchases when necessary. Things like buying a car or land should not be taken lightly. Even if you can afford the down-payment at that time, you have to consider the other charges and fees attached to it.

What kills a man or what run a man down fast is him trying to leave above his limit, trying to impress people who don't matter in your life and business, as soon as you start leaving with such act, it will not be long before you run down, and people you were impressing will run away.

1.Never Fall For 'Special' Finance Deals You Can’t Afford​

2.Never Rely Only on Cash When Traveling​

3.Never Spend Money on Gifts That No One Needs​

4.Never Shop When You’re Emotional.​

Kudos to you. That was well articulated. A lot of youths nowadays tries to live above their income or trying to copy what others do and forgeting that they need good savings in their account to grow. Many spends recklessly on alcohol and luxury lifestyle. Such can only lead to bankruptcy.

Wonderful tips that I hope to start inculcating in my financial life. I have always found out that I am the very extravagant type at some point in my life, but I am currently learning how to overcome it.. thanks for sharing this information that is off immense benefit to us.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
1. Do not but just everything you see just to show class
2. Buy only things you really need and not what you want
3. Do not oppress others with your means.
[automerge]1612260963[/automerge]
Kudos to you. That was well articulated. A lot of youths nowadays tries to live above their income or trying to copy what others do and forgeting that they need good savings in their account to grow. Many spends recklessly on alcohol and luxury lifestyle. Such can only lead to bankruptcy.
Hmmmmmn I can't agree less.
Youths this days must really watch it. May God help us.

Yes always know your limit. Don't over do things beyond your otter probably because you want to impress. Always have emotional check before investing into anything. Know your limit and have emotional check.

Taking an excess of awful Debt - Debt/Liability isn't generally something awful. Another new business needs to get cash (by means of obligation or value, see Shark Tank) to get the vital resources for maintain the business. A similar rationale applies to educational loans – you are causing risk with an understudy loan to procure a resource, which is your schooling. Nonetheless, if that training doesn't yield a work that pays enough to cover your everyday costs and the understudy loan installments (interest costs), you're probably not going to square away the advance, which turns into a lasting debt on your monetary record. As such, the organization won't ever be beneficial.

You are absolutely saying the right thing the one that can actually drain you of all the money and everything you have is not living within your limit and always trying to live above your limit this can actually make you to drain your bank account just to satisfy the insatiable urge to spend money on certain things that are not really necessary, we should please be guided and manage our funds wisely.
Is very important to be applying for sense when will want to spend money, because money is not a thing we can just misused any how. It's very advisable to invest on what will be generating income than to be spending it on unnecessary things or save it in some where without increasing in value.

One having the mind to think about how or what you should use your money for is very important and beneficial to the next generation of your life . three things I think one should not use her or his money for are; one should not spend too much money on wants but that of needs ,one should not use money to invest with we or organization which are not trustworthy people and also one should not save money in his or her room to prevent unconvinced.

Spending unnecessarily should be the number one on the list ...also spending above your limit ..you dont need to try to impress anybody by spending what you know you shouldn't have spend ..lastly dont invest in anything that won't yeild out positive result

Exactly i agree with you 100% especially the one of living above their limit.
So many people have incurred debts upon themselves by living and faking their life.
It is a serious issue and uncalled for that so many people are spending money more than their earnings.
The results of living above ones income is that their businesses will collapse etc

If you have a lot of money and you want to invest it first you get full research it in which you want to invest. If you have never experience don't do kind of investment because it can be a lot of loss for you and you waste your money.

Create a Spending Plan & Budget. ...
Pay Off Debt and Stay Out of Debt. ...
Prepare for the Future - Set Savings Goals. ...
Start Saving Early - But It's Never Too Late to Start. ...
Do Your Homework Before Making Major Financial Decisions or Purchases.

Is very important to be applying for sense when will want to spend money, because money is not a thing we can just misused any how. It's very advisable to invest on what will be generating income than to be spending it on unnecessary things or save it in some where without increasing in value.
Yes that is why I'm saving most of my money in cryptocurrency because the crypto wallet am using for you to take or withdraw your cryptocurrency to local currency will be very stressful and if are not in real need you may not be able to go through all the stress,that is just the only reason I invest in cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds