Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

I use my cell phones to work online most of the times because it is very flexible for me to move around than using a computer to work online.
That is very convenient for you with the mobility while working online. If only I could do that but my mortal enemy is the virtual keyboard. Too many typing mistakes ruin my disposition and thinking.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't like using my phone, I prefer laptops. While using phone I tend to get easily distracted, would always want to go check other things

I use my phone to do my online business since it does everything that my laptop will do and it's portable, you can comfortably carry it to wherever you are going to and work with it at your leisure

Yeah definitely it's what I do use and rarely use my system to work online as it is easier with our phones from the handling to the ease too and it can worked upon anytime too and anywhere

This is what I do every single day of my life, I can't stop engaging myself online to make some cash. I'll wonder what someone will be doing online from morning till night with the phone.

Yes I do. My mobile phone comes in really handy and in this part of the world where we don't have the luxury of steady power supply,mobile phones are the next best thing

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I prefer using a personal computer. I use my mobile phone for most online work and it brings about some level of drudgery. In no time, my battery runs out and am looking around for my power bank.

Yes, I use my cell phone to work online because of its mobility. I don't have a system yet so I have to improvise and it's more versatile.

I do not use cell phones to work online, but I have been using my cell phone to make money by trading cryptocurrencies. I have an app that I have been using to trade crypto and it is really easy to use.

I use my cellphone only to work online. I find it to be so convenient especially since I only have to work in paid to post forums. Typing with my phone is very easy or I am just so used to it.

I use my phone most times, but whenever I have the chance I use my PC, when I get home and settled, seeing as I'm outside a lot of times I have adapted to using my phone.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I use my laptop to work online.
I prefer a bigger screen, the features on any online platform can spread out well enough.
Also, using the keyboard keys allows me type faster compared to the keys of a mobile phone.

My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?

I use both smartphones PC to work online. However, I prefer using a phone because it is very mobile and I can use it anywhere especially when I am not at home.

I have been using my phone for working online, its just of a normal size and when its time to work online I switch to eye care to help my eyes.

I prefer using my cell phone to work online because it's portable and easier to carry around, unlike a computer that is not that easy to move around with because I enjoy working online anywhere anytime.

I am using smart phone for my online earnings because I cannot afford to buy a PC or laptop at the time. But I believe with time I will buy PC's.

I don't like using my phone, I prefer laptops. While using phone I tend to get easily distracted, would always want to go check other things
I get where you are coming from, you can easily be distracted by social media and other things but what about in a situation where you are about to go out and there is no way you can make use of your laptop, what would you do?

Since the beginning, I've been using my phone to work online. So far, I've had no issues with it, and everything is going well. I do hope, though, that one day I will be able to purchase a laptop and utilize it to complete other internet tasks, such as academic writing, that I am unable to complete on my phone.

I always use my phone because it is portable and I am more comfortable with it,I also use the desktop of laptop when a need arises for it but I don't use it as often as I use my phone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds