Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest ā€” join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

šŸ“±Do you use your cell phone to work online?

Well with the smart phone it offers an easy carry about advantage though may have limitations but I prefer it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Huh, I like your emoji better than mine. Looks more like a cell phone. Iā€™m gonna type in Smartphone and see if it shows up. Or cell phone.
Nope, I just getšŸ“±or šŸ“² or ā˜Žļø (ring ring) šŸ˜‚ Thanks @Heatman
[automerge]1628497260[/automerge]

Yeah Alex
@Alexandoy what do you mean by ā€œvirtual keyboardā€
Iā€™m a transcriptionist and Iā€™ve never heard of that either. Or are you just referring to the standard keyboard on a PC or laptop (?)
[automerge]1628497594[/automerge]

Same here.. the eyesight thing. šŸ‘
I can see the letters and everything just fine.. but then when Iā€™m done typing on my phone and need to drive somewhere or watch something on TV, I put on my far-away glasses (because I could never see far) but now itā€™s as if my eyes canā€™t adjust. Takes about 3-4 hours. And Iā€™m driving my niece & nephew around and Iā€™m thinking I donā€™t know about this, I canā€™t see
[automerge]1628497917[/automerge]

No @jeff87 no Chromebook yet. But soon! šŸ‘šŸ˜‰ End of Sept.
Is a Smartphone the same thing as an iPhone? (I really donā€™t know that much about different phones or computers.) Iā€™m also hoping a Chromebook is like a laptop. Like it can do everything a laptop can do
šŸ¤ž

I'm actually glad that you like the cellphone emoji, personally it's something that I really like to do very often whenever I know that the emoji can help to express what I want to say very well.

The reach of technology when it comes to prove their ability for one to work from home is just so much and most people are now referring to work from home then going out of their home to their other online businesses and jobs.
Yes I do use cell phone to work online presently and I'm using my cell phone to work on this site it is more faster for me and mobile

The reach of technology when it comes to prove their ability for one to work from home is just so much and most people are now referring to work from home then going out of their home to their other online businesses and jobs.
Indeed technology has revolutionized the world of work today. There is now work from home jobs.

I am thankful for the coming of internet and computer and for the website like Bizdustry that I can earn dollars even though I am at home.

I use my phone to do most of the online gigs that bring me money every month. I put all savings in line in order to buy good phone with specification to handle most of sites I visit online to make money.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
Iā€™ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (itā€™s that smaller iPhone) and soon Iā€™m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I prefer to use my smart iPhone to work online because is very easy to use and the weight is very little as well, but when it comes to watching movies online I prefer to use my hp laptop to do that because of is big screen though.

The whole of the work I do online is actually with my mobile phone because I cannot afford a personal computer at the moment and it is one of the reasons why I have been doing all this.

Working on my cellphone have made business and many transaction easy. I hardly work my laptop because of convenience. But with my phone it's easy at any location or available space

Indeed technology has revolutionized the world of work today. There is now work from home jobs.

I am thankful for the coming of internet and computer and for the website like Bizdustry that I can earn dollars even though I am at home.
The benefits of the internet age and the upsurge of technology in our today's world is very very important in our daily earning opportunities and it has made so many things to be quite easy to do these days as a result of the availability of technology to eat humans in doing such things in record time.

Hey
I use cell and my tablet. Mostly tablet for online jobs ptc or ptp.
Girl get yourself some new glasses if you can't see. Maybe it's not the font size. I have reading glasses and use them 50/50.

I presently do not have a laptop or a desktop computer so most of my activities on the internet including earning is being done on my mobile phone.

Well with the smart phone it offers an easy carry about advantage though may have limitations but I prefer it.
Yes most times I use my cell phone to work online presently I am using my cell phone to work on this site and it is very easy for me when doing that.

Working on my phone has become so convenient that I have not even been thinking of buying a Laptop. I will only buy a laptop if I ever come across something that I really want to do but cannot do it on a smartphone.

I presently do not have a laptop or a desktop computer so most of my activities on the internet including earning is being done on my mobile phone.
Presently I am using my mobile phone for my online job. I can lie down in my bed and still work online.

Using my laptop personal computer, I really go to the table of my computer and sit down in front of it and work online.

Honestly, In my own opinion,The PC is a more covinient thing to use when involved with an online business.but in the case where one doesn't have a PC,a cell phone also works fine..I use my cell phone for online business and its been working well so far.

I use my cell phones to work online most of the times because it is very flexible for me to move around than using a computer to work online.

Same with me, I always use the computer for convenience. It is easier to type using the computer keyboard. That is my nemesis in mobile phone and tablet, the virtual keyboard is not easy to use that I always commit errors. I also do not want to download apps because I prefer to access the website.
Yes actually I use my cell phone a lot for work online that is what I use more than using a computer system it is more easier for me.

I have got paid from platforms like bizdustry and Cashtimeforum all using my smartphone and also from a couple of surveys as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds