Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

I think I am more comfortable working online with my mobile phone. I am even faster with my phone than when using a PC just that there are some stuff you really need to make use of a PC before you can accomplish or make the work perfect.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for me, it definitely depends on the mood I find myself, If I am seeing a movie especially series, I like to use bigger screen than just my mobile phone. Sometimes I make use of my tablet. But when it comes to chatting and flexing on social media, I usually make use of my mobile phones.

I use my cell phone to work online because it is convenient and will give me a better chance of working without needing an electricity, when you are using the laptop obviously electricity will be required which is not constant here.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?

yes, you work with the phone when I work online :) I have to .. it's an important object that I work with in this field, I can't do without it.

Yes, I use my cell phone to work online because of its mobility. I don't have a system yet so I have to improvise and it's more versatile.
I use my mobile phone to work online most times.
It is faster and easier compared to using a laptop.
It is also easy to move about compared to other big devices.

It is my cell phone that I have been using to work online for a very long time now. It is beginning to become slow because of the heavy usage and as such I am planning on getting a laptop anytime soon.

Yes, I use my phone to work online. If fact, I have stopped visiting sites that does not add any value to m my life. I spend more of my time on this platform.

If my analysis is correct, I'm very sure that at least a minimum of 80% of freelancers are making use of their smartphone to work online because it's more convenient.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
If I don't make use of my smartphone to work online, what can I do with it at all? It's exactly what I want to see myself use to work online because it's very convenient for me.

Yes of course, I use my phone to work online because it very easy to use your smart phone to work online, and also to make good money online.

My online work mostly consist of posting on forums. I have used my phone tom post on forums few times but I mainly work on my laptop. I cannot type on phone.

I have tried using cell phones and smart phones to make money, but I never succeeded. Some people use Toloka app to make money and even I tried it, but without any success. It all depends on what kind of application you use and where you use it.

It is what I'm currently using here. It's portable and can be used anywhere at anytime. Easy to charge as well. To me it's better than using a laptop, laptop are for more complicated task

It is what I'm currently using here. It's portable and can be used anywhere at anytime. Easy to charge as well. To me it's better than using a laptop, laptop are for more complicated task
You are right when you said that the phone is very mobile and you can easily work anywhere with it. However, you cannot compare it with using a laptop as the latter is far more superior and better.

You are right when you said that the phone is very mobile and you can easily work anywhere with it. However, you cannot compare it with using a laptop as the latter is far more superior and better.
Of course the laptop was built to be better than the phone. But the ease of getting things done at anyplace and any given period of time makes the phone superior to the laptop as in this case

Of course the laptop was built to be better than the phone. But the ease of getting things done at anyplace and any given period of time makes the phone superior to the laptop as in this case
That's right, imagine being in a public place like let's say a public transport, you would be so uncomfortable making use of the laptop. There would be no privacy as anyone can simply just look into your screen at anytime. I believe this is why they also create taps and ipads. These are like mini laptops, to also save you form the stress of carrying your laptop every where you go.

Even though I'm not with any pc or laptop i still prefer using my hand phone because its more easier to operate than PC. I only is PC when the website required or i need a better outcome from a website.
Ninety percent of the people working online are using a mobile phone , though few people use pc, I am using a tablet to work and earn online , but some of the online site required you to have a pc .

Yes off course I use my cell phone to work on line. I believe so much in making money from a legit way. Instead of me wasting my time on selfie pictures, listen to music or watching sex films, it's better for me to search for platforms that pay me for my work. So my access to the website is been use judiciously.

That's right, imagine being in a public place like let's say a public transport, you would be so uncomfortable making use of the laptop. There would be no privacy as anyone can simply just look into your screen at anytime. I believe this is why they also create taps and ipads. These are like mini laptops, to also save you form the stress of carrying your laptop every where you go.
And you know of the present condition of this country. You carry a laptop Everytime most people would start suspecting you to be an internet fraudster, and also could be harassed by the police

And you know of the present condition of this country. You carry a laptop Everytime most people would start suspecting you to be an internet fraudster, and also could be harassed by the police
You have made a very good point. Many people who work online are always afraid to move with their laptops to avoid being tagged as an internet fraudster by law enforcement agencies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds