Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

I prefer using my mobile phone to work online for it is small and easy to carry about. No matter where I am. I can still do the business there. But there are some work that requires more than a mobile phone but requires a PC for the job. Then will I now see a laptop as an option

Advertisement Placeholder
Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
Not exclusively. I use my smartphone and laptop for my online works. Did you have a Chromebook already? Congratulations to you if you already have it! Of course our eyes could be hurt when we are facing the screen of computers. They say that it has radiations. I hope we will not get sick.

I prefer using my mobile phone to work online for it is small and easy to carry about. No matter where I am. I can still do the business there. But there are some work that requires more than a mobile phone but requires a PC for the job. Then will I now see a laptop as an option
Some of my online friends are also dependent on the mobile phone for working online. No matter how I try I could never be comfortable with the virtual keyboard that makes me commit typing mistakes very often. When there is a typing problem it ruins my focus.

Using my sell phone to carry out my online activities makes things really worth the while for me online. It is better in many instances then the system

I have always used my phone to work online. Though recently, my current phone is having screen glitches. This is giving me so much stress, I don't know how I will be working online. I hope to go and repair it soon.

Of course yes, I do make use of my mobile smartphone 📱 to work online whenever it's important that I go online to do something when I'm not at home to make use of my PC.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?

I use my cell phone basically to work online . The reason is that, whenever I work on PC data consumption is very high. That's the major reason I prefer using my cell phone. Normally, I prefer the laptop but the expenses of data consumption is very high.

It is always easier to use mobile phone when you are working online especially doing things that a mobile phone support, laptop can be bulky and sometimes will require electricity.
Yes I used my phone to work online definitely I prefer using my phone than even using a laptop to work online because it is very portable and mobile.

Some of my online friends are also dependent on the mobile phone for working online. No matter how I try I could never be comfortable with the virtual keyboard that makes me commit typing mistakes very often. When there is a typing problem it ruins my focus.
It is like I am local. Please what do you mean by virtual keyboard. Is it connected to a computer or a smart phone or what.
I will want to know if it is very possible to connect a keyboard to open android phone. Because there are some task that requires using a keyboard

Yes I used my phone to work online definitely I prefer using my phone than even using a laptop to work online because it is very portable and mobile.
Even though there are some things that you will not be able to do with a mobile phone, in this case laptop will still be necessary that is why some people still have a laptop even when they're having a good mobile phone.

I prefer to use my mobile phone to using laptop to do stuff that I make money with it online. I like it because data spent on mobile phone is cheaper than that of laptop. Because laptop do consume lots of data. I can remember when I still use data and I sub for 1 GB but it finished in a day.

Currently I am using my mobile phone to work online, and I beleive most people working here are using their mobile phone to work online because its faster and easier and you can work anywhere.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?

Until now I prefer to use the PC, this is because the excessive use of the phone, at some point began to damage my eyesight. On the other hand it is my habit, since it is my right hand to perform tasks correctly in my offline work.

Yes I use my smartphone to make calls,and also am always online too , maybe for business or any online things that I know is good for me,or that will bring me a goods

I use my phone and for more convenience, I use my tab too. I usually work with the two simultaneously when I'm home cos I don't own a laptop. It's easier to use phones for some tasks but the system is the best.

My cell phone is simply what I use most when it comes to accessing the internet than my desktop computer. Reason; phone is more flexible than carrying a desktop computer up and down.

Of course yes, I do make use of my mobile smartphone 📱 to work online whenever it's important that I go online to do something when I'm not at home to make use of my PC.
Huh, I like your emoji better than mine. Looks more like a cell phone. I’m gonna type in Smartphone and see if it shows up. Or cell phone.
Nope, I just get📱or 📲 or ☎️ (ring ring) 😂 Thanks @Heatman
[automerge]1628497260[/automerge]
It is like I am local. Please what do you mean by virtual keyboard. Is it connected to a computer or a smart phone or what.
I will want to know if it is very possible to connect a keyboard to open android phone. Because there are some task that requires using a keyboard
Yeah Alex
@Alexandoy what do you mean by “virtual keyboard”
I’m a transcriptionist and I’ve never heard of that either. Or are you just referring to the standard keyboard on a PC or laptop (?)
[automerge]1628497594[/automerge]
Until now I prefer to use the PC, this is because the excessive use of the phone, at some point began to damage my eyesight. On the other hand it is my habit, since it is my right hand to perform tasks correctly in my offline work.
Same here.. the eyesight thing. 👁
I can see the letters and everything just fine.. but then when I’m done typing on my phone and need to drive somewhere or watch something on TV, I put on my far-away glasses (because I could never see far) but now it’s as if my eyes can’t adjust. Takes about 3-4 hours. And I’m driving my niece & nephew around and I’m thinking I don’t know about this, I can’t see
[automerge]1628497917[/automerge]
Not exclusively. I use my smartphone and laptop for my online works. Did you have a Chromebook already? Congratulations to you if you already have it! Of course our eyes could be hurt when we are facing the screen of computers. They say that it has radiations. I hope we will not get sick.
No @jeff87 no Chromebook yet. But soon! 👍😉 End of Sept.
Is a Smartphone the same thing as an iPhone? (I really don’t know that much about different phones or computers.) I’m also hoping a Chromebook is like a laptop. Like it can do everything a laptop can do
🤞

Last edited:
Imagine we don't have these cell phones available as we have it now and how inconvenient it will be bringing out your laptop everywhere in public because you have something you must do online. I use my cell phone to do a lot online with ease

Imagine we don't have these cell phones available as we have it now and how inconvenient it will be bringing out your laptop everywhere in public because you have something you must do online. I use my cell phone to do a lot online with ease
You are right. It's good that they have invented computers and cellphone. Life and communication has become easier because of this latest invention and technology. Technology is really advancing so fast with the discovery of the world wide web and internet.

Technology has made it so easy to work from anywhere that is convenient for you. I prefers to work with my phone especially tablet phones because of their big screen size than working with a computer.
The reach of technology when it comes to prove their ability for one to work from home is just so much and most people are now referring to work from home then going out of their home to their other online businesses and jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds