Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

Technology has made it so easy to work from anywhere that is convenient for you. I prefers to work with my phone especially tablet phones because of their big screen size than working with a computer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used cell phones to work on paid to post site. Since you do not have to write long paragraphs, it is easy to use a cell phone to make comments on forums, but I prefer a laptop because it is easy to work.

For efficiency and ease of work I prefer to use my laptop to work online. However, due to stress and carrying of laptop up and down I normally resolve to use my smartphone now

My cell phone is my best bet when it comes to working online , it helps me to be able to work online wherever I am because the mobile phone is portable to be carried along.

Cell phones especially smart phones have really advanced with the help of technology, most things that were done only on PC's can now be done with phone, which makes me go around with my phone.

Same with me, I always use the computer for convenience. It is easier to type using the computer keyboard. That is my nemesis in mobile phone and tablet, the virtual keyboard is not easy to use that I always commit errors. I also do not want to download apps because I prefer to access the website.
Most times I use my cell phone to work online because it is more portable for me and easy for me to use than using laptops or PC.

Yes I use my cell phone to comment and post on paid to post site because I do not have a laptop ,I'm still thinking of getting a laptop to start another business which a mobile phone will not be able to do

Yes I use my cell phone to comment and post on paid to post site because I do not have a laptop ,I'm still thinking of getting a laptop to start another business which a mobile phone will not be able to do
I personally feel that using mobile phones for posting is much more convenient than laptops. Having a keyboard is still manageable, but I prefer to post from mobile because it is easy for me to lay down and type.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I prefer my laptop and PC to a mobile phone any day. I still wonder how some people are comfortable with working online using their mobile phones. It's too slow and not convenient for me.

I have been using my phone to work online since the first time. I have not had any problem with it so far and it is going great. I hope though that one day I can buy a laptop and use it to do other online jobs like Academic writing that I cannot do on my phone.
I haven't used any other device to work online aside my smartphone because I do not even have any other device work online as I've been using my Android smartphone with I am enjoying so well to work online.

Of course I'm using my phone now but it's at the back of my mind that I'll definitely get a PC with a fast processor that'll enable me do affiliate marketing well while my phone will be dedicated to making designs

I prefer my laptop and PC to a mobile phone any day. I still wonder how some people are comfortable with working online using their mobile phones. It's too slow and not convenient for me.
My phone is actually pretty fast (as long as I’m connected to the right... internet provider ?) I don’t know if that’s the right word. But my cell feeds off the internet from the house and every now and then it hooks up to this really slow “general public” one and I know every time this happens, because websites are slow to load. We have a main one and that’s when everything works at the speed of lightning. ⚡️
But I like your idea. I need something bigger than a phone. Mostly for the eyes. 👁👁

I personally feel that using mobile phones for posting is much more convenient than laptops. Having a keyboard is still manageable, but I prefer to post from mobile because it is easy for me to lay down and type.
Yes but there are a lot of other things that the laptop will do in which a mobile phone will not be able to do, for paid to post site I believe phone is the best but for other Internet business laptop might be suitable.

PTP is very easy to do on cell phone, I agree. PTC would possibly be more challenging.. much easier to deal with ads on a PC.
Yes to view ads on a PC is really more convenient. Most of the sites don't support mobile devices for showing their ads, you need to view the ads on PC only.

Are you cell phone for most of my online work because my phone has the specification required to do most of those who works online. Another thing is that I use my phone to do blogging.

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
It all depends on the capacity of the person involve.I personally have been making use of my pc to do majority of my work online.and i like the fact that i can operate from various windows and it give me the neccessary space and clearity to be very efficient at my work.

I actually use both for my work. And I think they are both important in their own individual ways. It's best you have them both.

There are some tasks I enjoy working on using my Android phone which makes it very convenient for me to work with. But some other are best enjoyed using the pc

It is always easier to use mobile phone when you are working online especially doing things that a mobile phone support, laptop can be bulky and sometimes will require electricity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds