Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do any work on your phone?

Yes, my phone is the helpful tool that I use to earn a considerable amount of money online, if you know what you are doing you can earn more money, but you need to have the skill set before you can do that.
Yes our phone is one of the very important tool's that you can make good use of to earn money online, if you have the right skills set you can be able to do that.

Advertisement Placeholder
I make use of my phone to work online and earn money, my phone is my money making machine,if you know how to use your phone the right way you can make money with it and take care of your needs.

Currently I am working on my mobile phone and i am making enough money to feed myself and also get my data and cable subscription together with it , but in order to make good income , you must have a skill.

Yes our phone is one of the very important tool's that you can make good use of to earn money online, if you have the right skills set you can be able to do that.
The truth is that mobile phones are becoming more useful on daily basis. Presently there are people who make videos and upload on YouTube with their mobile phones. Most of those videos are high quality when you use good mobile phones.

I have never used my phone in order to make money. However, I have recently planning to start trading on my phone. i have installed a trading application that may help me.
What about working here on bizdustry , I guess you are using your mobile phone right now, because i dont have a laptop , I am using my mobile phone to make money online .

Do you guys do any work on your phone itself? I know I have my phone on me at all times, and I do answer emails and check on my sites that way, but I don't do much more than that. Working from a phone isn't ideal for me. So I tend to work from my laptop on the go. It's much easier than working on a phone instead.
I prefer spending more time doing my online businesses on my android phone than my laptop. I found my phone, portable which enable me to perform my tasks without limitation. Even on transit, I'm not affected. The good thing about this phone is that it has long power duration than that of the laptop.

I've done most of my online works on phone so far. Even when I was still transcribing, I used my phone. Though it wasn't smooth sailing at first, immediately I got a technical keyboard to move around swiftly it became a formality.

Working on phone makes it easy to work on the go. I can go anywhere at anytime and still do my job without being offensive towards people around me.

Yes, I post on paid-to-post forums quite often on my phone because I find it easier to type. I also sometimes do game offers, but I give up on most of them. I also invest on my phone sometimes.

Yes of course, I do work on my phone because I don't have a computer to work with, I know working with phones is very stressful than working with your computer you cannot stress much.

In recent years, it has become more common to use mobile devices for work-related tasks, such as smartphones and tablets. Mobile devices have evolved into crucial tools for a lot of professionals due to the growth of remote work and the demand for productivity while on the go. Mobile devices have become an integral component of many professionals' daily work routines, even though they are not a replacement for conventional work equipment like laptop or PC.

The only work I will ever complete on my phone is responding to emails or even private messages on freelance sites and also forums as well. As much as I know I am able to complete work on my mobile phone for people who order my service, I would rather complete them on my PC so I do not run the risk of making any careless mistakes with the work I do.
Same. It's just not that practical to work on a phone. At least not with a lot of the stuff I do. Like video editing, that's a no go on a phone. I mean, you could, but it isn't practical.

Doing my work on PC is just safer and more reliable. Never know when your phone or tablet will die on ya either.

I understand that working online with a personal computer is much easier than working with a phone. But when you factor in that I have to be on the road for much part of the day, I use my phone to work online.
As for myself I use my phone to work online a lot for me it's way more comfortable and also easier at least for me I also work on a computer time to time but phone is always my first option

Working with your personal computer is actually easier than working with your phone, but I have been used to it before getting a laptop, so most times I still do my work using my phone.

I understand that working online with a personal computer is much easier than working with a phone. But when you factor in that I have to be on the road for much part of the day, I use my phone to work online.
Same for me. I think working from a phone is way more convenient, and for me at least, it's easier. I also do some of my work on a computer, but most of the time I use my phone.

Do you guys do any work on your phone itself? I know I have my phone on me at all times, and I do answer emails and check on my sites that way, but I don't do much more than that. Working from a phone isn't ideal for me. So I tend to work from my laptop on the go. It's much easier than working on a phone instead.

I stopped working for a while a few months ago because i was suffering from pain. This is why I had to take some break. I have resumed working online. However, the fact remains that I work really hard and working on smartphone seems impossible. Taking breaks in between is the only thing that you could do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds