Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📱Do you use your cell phone to work online?

Exclusively? Or do you prefer looking at a bigger screen while doing online work.. like PC, laptop, Chromebook..
I’ve only been using my cell, which is a bit smaller than regular cell phones (it’s that smaller iPhone) and soon I’m getting a Chromebook.
White one! Yeah baby I saw it at Best Buy.
My eyes hurt.
How about you guys?
I think it would be better to work with a computer or a laptop, because using a computer will help you increase your computer skills and beside that earn some money.

Advertisement Placeholder
. I have not had any problem with it so far and it is going great. I hope though that one day I can buy a laptop and use it to do other online jobs like Academic writing that I cannot do on my phone.

I know what you mean. It's very convenient because it's small and handy, easy to take wherever. The only downside, like you've mentioned.. it's very tough on the eyes! Wish I could set my font to super-sized, like HUGE letters. But then again, half the screen would probably get cut off.

Yes, this is a really common problem. I have also noticed that many money making apps also have such kind of issues and it seems like they are not designed perfectly by the developers.

My mobile phone is what i used to make money on the internet. It's much more easier for me. It's potable and can easily carried from one place to another. That's the important aspect.

Majority of the people working online used the cell phones. This is because it is very easy to keep track of your activities online and also to manage your portfolios on the go.

Currently right now I am using my Mobile phone to work online because I have not been able to get a laptop for myself and i have been working online with my mobile phone for good three years to make money online

Yes I have a PC but I enjoy using my cell phone for online business and social media why because,it's flexible and fast in terms of networking and keyboard,it saves a lot of energy compared to using PC.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds