Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

If you're a business person, there's no how you won't trust a person, unless you want to be running your business alone. Trust people but don't put your destiny in other people hand. My point is trust people but to some extent. Don't give your business money to a person.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wouldn't trust anyone for any reason because business is not about trust but t interest and profits. As long as the person you're doing business with have something to gain if you succeed and also much to lose if the business fails, they'd be good as business partner.

Well, trust is also a big part of a business because when you conduct a business, you tend to trust the other party. When you buy products on credits, you may have no other option but to trust the other person.

Well, trust is also a big part of a business because when you conduct a business, you tend to trust the other party. When you buy products on credits, you may have no other option but to trust the other person.
You don't trust and that's it. No matter what happens in business, you shouldn't trust anyone but do things with a plan B in mind. You shouldn't give out goods in credit without a legal backing to it especially for wholesale goods.

You don't trust and that's it. No matter what happens in business, you shouldn't trust anyone but do things with a plan B in mind. You shouldn't give out goods in credit without a legal backing to it especially for wholesale goods.

You mean when it comes to conducting business, many people usually get into partnership-based businesses because they form a strategy in order to conduct a business, not because they completely trust their partner?

You mean when it comes to conducting business, many people usually get into partnership-based businesses because they form a strategy in order to conduct a business, not because they completely trust their partner?
Yes, trust or whatever it is, is not needed when doing business. The most important thing is mutual understanding, and interest. Make sure that your business partner also have something to gain and something to lose in the business.

Yes, trust or whatever it is, is not needed when doing business. The most important thing is mutual understanding, and interest. Make sure that your business partner also have something to gain and something to lose in the business.

I think that trust is crucial due to many reasons. It may be really hard to conduct business if you do not trust people. Many times a person must trust his customer.

This depends on a lot of factors., If I have never done business with this person I might have trust issues. However, if I have a number of dealings with this person and my previous experiences are pleasant one, I will trust this person.

There is no cause for alarm whenever you want to establish a business. You need to trust your employees because you have screened them during the interviewing process . You cannot do everything yourself but you've got to entrust some duties to certain people.

Actually trust is inevitable in all business.
it's not mandatory to trust someone but it's necessary to do that for the sake of your business.

there are some aspects of the business that you cant handle yourself. you need someone to do that for you.

Actually trust is inevitable in all business.
it's not mandatory to trust someone but it's necessary to do that for the sake of your business.

there are some aspects of the business that you cant handle yourself. you need someone to do that for you.

There are many people who trust the wrong kind of customer and they end up paying the price for that. I have seen many fraudulent customers trying to take advantage of many sellers.

I think that trust is crucial due to many reasons. It may be really hard to conduct business if you do not trust people. Many times a person must trust his customer.
Trusting someone would only lead to betrayal. You can't do business with someone solely because you trust the person and that's what I'm trying to make you understand.

Trusting someone would only lead to betrayal. You can't do business with someone solely because you trust the person and that's what I'm trying to make you understand.

I was betrayed in the past. I trusted a girl whom I loved. But now i am quite careful and it may not be possible for me to trust people once again. You get hurt and it takes a long time to heal.

It depends on what the rumors are or what is being said about the person I hired. If any proof of misdoings come out, I will be forced to stop working with that person. I have dealt with people who turned out to be bad eggs, and I just stopped working with them.
One of the things that can help the credibility of anyone is the refrence that you will be getting from others,especially those that have had close ties with you,and that is where your testament will come from.

I was betrayed in the past. I trusted a girl whom I loved. But now i am quite careful and it may not be possible for me to trust people once again. You get hurt and it takes a long time to heal.
Sorry to hear about that and I believe that most people could relate to that. This is why it's not advisable for anyone to do business or go into relationship with someone because you trust the person. Trust might be needed in a relationship but not in business.

As a business man you do not need to trust everyone hundred percent. There are some sensitive information you have to keep for yourself and not reveal it to anyone. Every business dealings should also be done legally.

If anyone wants me to trust them in business then they will have to prove it to me that they are trustworthy but then I will still never share personal information like my credit card.
You are doing great, if you want to become partner with someone or start a business with him/her then a prove is needed because in business you can not easily trust anyone.

In such a case, you would need to be extremely careful though, cause even looks can be deceiving. Before i would trust anyone, i would have to know that person to some level first before i can actually trust them.

You are doing great, if you want to become partner with someone or start a business with him/her then a prove is needed because in business you can not easily trust anyone.
Probably, being a partner with someone in a business venture should be done legally with even a lawyer. trying to trust someone with some certain documents in the business environment is not advisable.

You have a point there, we humans are not to be trusted, we are not expected to trust anyone we see especially online, you have to be very careful you might lose a lot of things.
Human are generally greedy in nature because we tend to want more even when we have more than enough , by some tend to have the strenght the curb the personality , son those people can be trusted while doing business.

Trust is something that is build over time. That is why I will prefer to partner with someone whom I have known for a long time and I am sure that I can trust them. If there are any rumours, I will wait till I have checked if they are true.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds