Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

I have heard of a few companies that built trust and then they scammed people. They were some sort of electronic company! I think that this might be the reason why people must trust branded companies only perhaps!
that is actually very true. In the online space people need to be very careful because some companies may disguise as legitimate but after some period of time they will decide to run away especially with people's investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that I may have crossed paths with the individual because of business and not to test if I would trust them or not. I don't just trust anyone but I can always give the benefit of the doubt if the situation demands.

I will not need to trust such person. I will handle the matter professionally by signing agreement before working as partners. But I will be careful not to reveal sensitive informations that are personal.

I will not need to trust such person. I will handle the matter professionally by signing agreement before working as partners. But I will be careful not to reveal sensitive informations that are personal.
This has always been the right thing to do. When ever you are doing business with someone you need to handle everything professionally and legally. That way you will not be disappointed.
This has always been the right thing to do. When ever you are doing business with someone you need to handle everything professionally and legally. That way you will not be disappointed.

Most of people after deliver of work require something that was not mentionned from beginning and when the person requires money to do it they say it is a scammer while the aggrement wasn't not like that and it is gender of free work for many employers. If you want to add something you need to pay extra money.

Yes you have to trust individuals as business man/woman but your trust most be highly sensitive towards who to trust and who not to trust. Strangers are not to be trusted at all as far as business i am concerned, even trusted customers most abide by the standard of the business.

Yes you have to trust individuals as business man/woman but your trust most be highly sensitive towards who to trust and who not to trust. Strangers are not to be trusted at all as far as business i am concerned, even trusted customers most abide by the standard of the business.
People are satisfied with some few person that they know from internet or private life to establish business with that let people that are new in domain and just started the business facing an issue to find new customers for several months or years.

Well it depends when you are going into partnership business, then you most have to trust your partner is very important. but sometimes as an individual business, human are not to be trusted.

Trust is not something that is gotten at a platter, it is something that is earned and built overtime with alot of consistencies.
I don't easily trust people, but I am not unfriendly too.

Business doesn't need trust actually because that would mean depending your success on another person which is dangerous. Business only needs to have mutual understanding and interest.

Personally I think trust is a behaviour which can be changed at anytime depending on the behaviour of others and what they can be able to do to make you believe in them. at a moment I can trust.

Business should be based on trust , loyalty and understanding for the business to be succesful , but we cant just trust each other easily , trust has to be earned between partners.

Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

Or would you rather not gamble and choose someone else?
I think that in this case, it is best to find the truth regarding these rumours and later nicely confront the person and ask if these stories are correct. If he or she answers in the affirmative, then they are honest and this is surely a good sign

I'll be very sceptical at the situation I'll prefer not to make any attempt if such rumors has been lingering around. It is not really easy and sometimes prevention is mostly better than cure.

People are satisfied with some few person that they know from internet or private life to establish business with that let people that are new in domain and just started the business facing an issue to find new customers for several months or years.
Trust needed to be earn because you can't just trust people with your money , and that's the main reason why sometimes I even trust people to do business with them online even when i have never seen them before , and they normally delivers while some people you see everyday online will scam you .

Trust is earned even in business, so if I must trust you, you have to prove yourself worthy of it, it is then that we can partner together in business and we can work together to achieve a common goal

Well we are all humans, we do make mistakes sometimes. But I think it's possible to find someone among your employees that's good and trustworthy. You can trust those set of people as the case maybe.

A partnership business should not be taken with levity . There should be resolute assessment and examination of your partner to earn trust because trust is pivotal. The long-term projection of the business is very obligatory and it must be taken as utmost importance which a wrong partner could jeopardize.

I'll be very sceptical at the situation I'll prefer not to make any attempt if such rumors has been lingering around. It is not really easy and sometimes prevention is mostly better than cure.

I think that this is one of the main reasons why so many people have a harder time trusting people. Some companies even require people to submit police character certificate when they apply for a job!

I wouldn't trust anyone for any reason because business is not about trust but t interest and profits. As long as the person you're doing business with have something to gain if you succeed and also much to lose if the business fails, they'd be good as business partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds