Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

Human are not to be trusted because we are greedy in nature and we always want more in our business, so trust has to be earned between business associates before you can be trusted.

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably, being a partner with someone in a business venture should be done legally with even a lawyer. trying to trust someone with some certain documents in the business environment is not advisable.

Indeed, there are many businessmen who tend to involve a lawyer. This is particularly the case with companies that form a joint-venture with other companies as well.

Human are not to be trusted because we are greedy in nature and we always want more in our business, so trust has to be earned between business associates before you can be trusted.
Past history is very important and that is what so many people always look for. Someone you have been with for a long time and you know the person very well can be worth trusted as long as they haven't done anything to betray your trust before in the past.

Indeed, there are many businessmen who tend to involve a lawyer. This is particularly the case with companies that form a joint-venture with other companies as well.
I think that is actually the best thing to do. If you are into a joint business with someone you need to involve a lawyer in order to ensure transparency. If not the both of you may have problems on the long run.

It is good to trust people that are trustworthy because there's absolutely no way you would engage in a business without having to trust people and you must not be suspicious of everyone.

I think that is actually the best thing to do. If you are into a joint business with someone you need to involve a lawyer in order to ensure transparency. If not the both of you may have problems on the long run.
There are so many people who do not want to trust at all and it is very glaring that such people can not involved in any kind of joint business. It will be better for such people to engage in a sole proprietorship.

Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

Or would you rather not gamble and choose someone else?
I used to trust people but not anymore. I have been scammed by so many people online and I have lose a lot of money online so I always request for prefer that will make me believe the person.

Well, joint-ventures need to involve a lawyer because they are big businesses that have the need to utilise a lawyer's services in the best manner and this is the only option they may have.

Personally I think trust is very necessary even though it's not mandatory to some extent but it's very important to trust someone whom you have been into business together because that will gives him confidence to continue with you.

Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

Or would you rather not gamble and choose someone else?

Before trusting anyone as a business partner, I will always make sure to try as much as possible to find out the person past business relationship with other people because it is going to show if such person can be trusted as a partner to go into any business arrangement with.

While I try to be careful, I don't have trust issues with business. And luckily for me, I am yet to be scammed. I perceive a genuine business person from our conversations. When I find your conversation legit, I can send you money for supply of products even without seeing you before.

It is not easy to just trust any individual that just comes to you to become your partner. A partner in business should be someone you trust, you know his background and others.

As respect is reciprocal so also trust is reciprocal in a business setting. Yes I will trust a customer while doing business but not all individuals. Individuals who trust me with money for a long term goods purchase are the only ones I can trust
Thank you so much for such a nice write ups, it's not expected of you to trust anyone you met online, scammers are rampant this days, one has to be extra careful.

Trust is inevitable in every business even though it's not mandatory but it's necessary. if you don't trust someone, it will be very difficult to run business with and even become successful in such business.

It depends on what the rumors about him are, I would investigate and find out more about him and the rumor. I would put him on a test and if he has proven to be efficient in dealing with his work, Then I would not hesitate to work with him.

I

I would choose someone else. It would be better in the long run for the relationship we have. If I were to work with the previous person, I would always have to be on alert and that can be stressful.

As long as it's someone that I have a very good business relationship with, then I believe that it is also possible for me to trust such person because our previous business relationship have proven to be something that we can work with.

Trust is not something that you give out to little people like that. They have to earn it and that is why I tried to know the people are make this business deals with before I can place my trust on them.
Probably, trusting people is not something you give out just like that. Sometimes it can take some time and they must earn it. As a business person you must always be very careful with the kind of people you trust.

Well sometimes is really hard and stressful to trust someone actually though it's inevitable in all kind of business to trust your partner.

Well I may have to give it a try before I will totally trust him.

It is not easy to just trust any individual that just comes to you to become your partner. A partner in business should be someone you trust, you know his background and others.
I agree with you. Knowing the background of someone gives you a better chance at trusting them. You should never settle for just anyone in partnership. Also, remember to put up good agreements even with someone you trust.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds