Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

Or would you rather not gamble and choose someone else?
Honestly, I believe that no individual being is deserving of trust at face value. We simply get acquainted with them at the workplace and build trust that way. Never do dealings with somebody you can't confide in.

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's just say there is someone who would want to be your business partner and you they never did anything to betray your trust so far. However, if there are rumors about them and not pleasant ones at that, would you be willing to trust a person like that?

I am sure we need to look at the individual and judge the character but in business it's just too easy to get betrayed by others.

So, what would you do? Would you be willing to trust your instinct and make them your business partner?

It's not always about mindlessly taking someone's word for everything, but also about setting mechanisms designed to guarantee that they are not planning to con you in whatsoever case.

Even if you have trust issues, there will still be one person in this world that you will trust, I can be your part at work that you started the business with. Most times they are sincere with the work just like you

The truth is that before you can start up a business you are expected to trust your business partner, there's no way the both of you can work together if trust is lacking.

If any proof of misdoings come out, I will be forced to stop working with that person. I have dealt with people who turned out to be bad eggs, and I just stopped working with them.

In business I don't usually trust people but what I do is that I'll make sure that every deal we have will be legally backed up. That means if everything goes wrong a person can be arrested.

I think that it is always a much better thing to be on a safe side. You must create your own back up and make sure that you are safe from legal perspective.

I think that it is always a much better thing to be on a safe side. You must create your own back up and make sure that you are safe from legal perspective.
Probably, every decision you take your business venture must be legally backed up so that if anything happens you will not lose. That is the only way you can use to protect your reputation as a business person.

This is not a good thing when you get started business with your relatives first of all it will leads to a good profit but after then gradually to a low profit and this will affect your relation and your business as well.

Before you can start doing business with people , what you first need is to build trust bwtween you and your patner or your customer because business should be built on trust.

Honestly, I believe that no individual being is deserving of trust at face value. We simply get acquainted with them at the workplace and build trust that way. Never do dealings with somebody you can't confide in.
I don't think so if you are going to start and open a new business with any other person who is stranger for you. You should not start business with him or her because scam or fruad is on peak these days so, be careful to avoid such unsuccessful business.

It is really hard to trust people nowadays and this is why people have a very hard time trusting their employees or their associates. Many people are also very strict when it comes to conducting business.

It is really hard to trust people nowadays and this is why people have a very hard time trusting their employees or their associates. Many people are also very strict when it comes to conducting business.
You are right. Humans in general have the tendency to be more sinister in their activities when it comes to monetary transactions, and they gravitate towards swindling individuals.

I don't think so it can be done without having strong relation with that person and even if you have relation with that person you should avoid to be the partner of him in any business. In this kind of matters trust doesn't work only money works.

I don't think so it can be done without having strong relation with that person and even if you have relation with that person you should avoid to be the partner of him in any business. In this kind of matters trust doesn't work only money works.
you can not base your business on the foundation of trust, it is very wrong as it would not last, you and the intended partner needs to sign a contractual agreement that is legally binding to stop future issues.

I think, to be extremely safe and sure in your mind that all forms of manipulation and betrayal can be avoided, the best thing is to draft a legal agreement for which both parties could be held accountable for.

You are right. Humans in general have the tendency to be more sinister in their activities when it comes to monetary transactions, and they gravitate towards swindling individuals.

Yes, it could be a very hard job trusting people. This is why many people usually trust their relative because they may know them. However, it could also prove to be a bad decision as well.

To do business with someone, you should atleast have some level of trust with the person but always bear it in mind that anything can happen anytime and you will be betrayed. So I completely trust no one.

I cannot trust anybody when it comes to business transaction. People have bad attitude towards partnership in business transaction.
People believe and benefits more than the owner of The business when it comes to partnership or friendship.

As respect is reciprocal so also trust is reciprocal in a business setting. Yes I will trust a customer while doing business but not all individuals. Individuals who trust me with money for a long term goods purchase are the only ones I can trust
Yes that's just the fact about it, in your business it is very important that you should give room for trust between you and your customer, as the case maybe.

Personally I don't much believe people can be trusted because I have had much bad experience but I believe you can try someone because not all people are bad when it comes to sincerity in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds