Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

Yes, it could be a very hard job trusting people. This is why many people usually trust their relative because they may know them. However, it could also prove to be a bad decision as well.
You are absolutely spot on. Nowadays, it is extremely difficult to fully trust anybody because anyone can exhibit betrayal at any given time. That is why it might be important to tender a legal agreement between both parties when engaging in transactions

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I think to trust is a choice and doing business, is a duty you most have to adhere to your duty and forget about the choice you will make in the process. not everyone can be trusted.

As long as there's am unpleasant rumors about the person , I'll try as much as possible to avoid dealing directly with the person and most importantly I can only be able to partner with the person under a strict monitoring.

I think, to be extremely safe and sure in your mind that all forms of manipulation and betrayal can be avoided, the best thing is to draft a legal agreement for which both parties could be held accountable for.

Well, it is very important to trust people who might be trustworthy. This is very important. The fact of the matter is that it might be a very tough decision to trust someone.

Before you can start doing business with people , what you first need is to build trust bwtween you and your patner or your customer because business should be built on trust.
Building trust is one of the first things people need to do in any business venture are they are into. When you build trust with your customers they will actually be patronizing you everyday.

I think, to be extremely safe and sure in your mind that all forms of manipulation and betrayal can be avoided, the best thing is to draft a legal agreement for which both parties could be held accountable for.
Having legal backing is the way that can help you out, it guides you even in the future and spares you unnecessary risk that is not worth it, so it is advisable to always have a legal backing.

As far as I am concerned I can't trust any person with my business as money matters are very tricky with people. Most people nowadays are not trustworthy when it comes business related matters.

I will not trust people I've never done business with before on my own personal business . I wouldn't even deal with you or partner with you in the first place. I only partner with trusted people for the safety of my business.

Having legal backing is the way that can help you out, it guides you even in the future and spares you unnecessary risk that is not worth it, so it is advisable to always have a legal backing.
Probably, it is risky for you to trust people with your investment. That is why any kind of business you are doing should be legally backed up so that if anything goes wrong you can be able to recover your money.

Actually sometimes I think trust is inevitable when you are running a business most especially partnership business. because when there is no trust, it will be very difficult to pull resources together with someone.

Actually sometimes I think trust is inevitable when you are running a business most especially partnership business. because when there is no trust, it will be very difficult to pull resources together with someone.
As a businessman the first thing you have to create is a trust between you and your customers. When you have been trusted it will be easier for you to become very successful.

It depends on what is really happening in the company that will make the trust issue a problem because as for me trust a co-worker one hundred percent will be difficult that’s I don’t easy trust someone.

Building trust is one of the first things people need to do in any business venture are they are into. When you build trust with your customers they will actually be patronizing you everyday.

Building trust is very important. There are many scam companies that build trust and then they took away all the money of the investors. This happened in my country.

Building trust is very important. There are many scam companies that build trust and then they took away all the money of the investors. This happened in my country.
Probably, such things happens but people always need to be very careful in order not to get scammed. I have actually seen some of such businesses in the past.

Trust makes relationship work out so in order to have successful business we have to build on trust and having positive mind that he could probably do great if partner together. Risk is attached to many things so also business. We shouldn't because of risk and have no trust for partner.

Trust makes relationship work out so in order to have successful business we have to build on trust and having positive mind that he could probably do great if partner together. Risk is attached to many things so also business. We shouldn't because of risk and have no trust for partner.
It is important to build trust in business but even at that you need to be very careful when dealing with people. I have heard of several stories of how employees and business partners betrayed people. So you must keep everything professional and documented

Do not base your business on trust but have it legally bindings between the various parties as human beings would definitely fail you at some point, but the law would not do so.

As far as I am concerned I can't trust any person with my business as money matters are very tricky with people. Most people nowadays are not trustworthy when it comes business related matters.
Definitely I agree with you, it is very difficult to trust someone that you don't know about, but if you want to start a business with your family members that you trust then it would be wise.

Probably, such things happens but people always need to be very careful in order not to get scammed. I have actually seen some of such businesses in the past.

I have heard of a few companies that built trust and then they scammed people. They were some sort of electronic company! I think that this might be the reason why people must trust branded companies only perhaps!

I trust people I know and I will not make the mistake of employing people I don't know to manage my business with every responsibility on them. At least trust must be with someone you have known for some time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds