Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you trust someone as an individual while doing business?

I agree with you. Knowing the background of someone gives you a better chance at trusting them. You should never settle for just anyone in partnership. Also, remember to put up good agreements even with someone you trust.
Of course, I think knowing the background of the person you want to form partnership with is one of the first things you need to do. That will help to give you some peace of mind and probably establish trust between the both of you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes , the background of the person you are planning the business with might not matters , he might be a faithful and loyal business associates, while people in his family might be a fraud .
Of course, I think knowing the background of the person you want to form partnership with is one of the first things you need to do. That will help to give you some peace of mind and probably establish trust between the both of you.

Partner with person in business that means you trust the person, because without trusting the person you cannot do partnership business together, for me before doing partnership business with someone I must trust he/she.

I judge people based on my personal experience with them and not what people say about them. I would give the person benefit of doubt and do business with him or her. I would put my business security measures in place notwithstanding.

Even if someone else offers a better product at a lower price, individuals are more likely to buy from someone they like and trust. Establishing trust in commercial connections is crucial, and before doing business with someone, consumers look up their reputation online.

When doing a business with a person that is not you, you have to know that humans are something else when it comes to money. No one can be trusted on monetary issues.

Sometimes , the background of the person you are planning the business with might not matters , he might be a faithful and loyal business associates, while people in his family might be a fraud .
Well, you are probably very correct on that because individuals differs. But not withstanding it is always important and necessary you make your research before you make someone your business partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds