Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather work for someone or start your own business?

That's the same, seems like we are on the same page, I think if you have the enough capital to start up your own business it will be good, what do you think?
There are people that have capital but they are not interested in venturing into their own business. I think when it comes to venturing into businesses interests is what really matters the most.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone cannot be compared to starting your business. It's better to start your own business than to work for other person. However, starting a busy require a lot of capital and how can you get this capital without working?

It is actually part of the reason why everyone will always have to work for another person in order for them to save up the money which is going to be their capital for starting of their own business. Unless they have another means of getting capital to start a business, then they don't need to work.
Exactly, almost everybody knows that starting a business is better than working for someone. But is starting a business that easy? To start a business you need capital and money to buy needed things. So, some people have no option than to work for people to raise money.

In this case ,some many people we have different opinions on this ,some we tell you the will want to work for someone first to make capital to establish there own business, but for me ,I think working for someone we help a person to build ideas on how to develop his own.

I have worked for someone before and i did not really like the outcome of things. I prefer working for myself. Having my own business might not be easy to run at the very beginning, but it gives me enough time to do the things i want to do.
Everyone would like to work for him or herself but the question remains can you cope with the problems that comes with having your own business, as the pressure is much to handle

There are people that have capital but they are not interested in venturing into their own business. I think when it comes to venturing into businesses interests is what really matters the most.
That's true, some people have the capital but they don't have idea on how to go about it, we have different kinds of people online, we have the good ones an the bad ones.

I would do the both office and business in my youth age. I have to secure great portfolio for my business. When my business grow to a certain stage that it can earn me full time then I am going to quit my job.

That's true, some people have the capital but they don't have idea on how to go about it, we have different kinds of people online, we have the good ones an the bad ones.
Yeah, sometimes people's beliefs and mindsets will determine if they are going to venture into a business or not. Some people are not interested in starting their own business and that is not bad because it is that beliefs and mindset.

Having my own business will be much more preferable, the truth is I don't really like the idea of working for someone even if he or she is my family member.

As opinionated as I am, I won't be a good fit to work for someone. That's because I would always have clashes with my employer about process and decisions. It is better I have my own business where I have total control over.

I would do the both office and business in my youth age. I have to secure great portfolio for my business. When my business grow to a certain stage that it can earn me full time then I am going to quit my job.
That's good, but one thing I'm very sure about is that if you want to earn money from those kinds of business you need to have a good skills set an knowledge aswell.

Yes. As long you know what you are doing I'm very sure you are going to be earning money from it, the biggest mistake you can make is not knowing what you are doing, this very important.
That's exactly the point, not only that you need to have a good skills set,if you have a good skills set is going to help you earn money, you need to have a lot of things that will help your success.

Having a profitable skills set that is very important, if you have the right skills set you are going to enjoy, but you need to work your ass off before you can earn money from it.
You are right, if you have a profitable skills set is going to help you a lot, but I think you need to have more than a skill set before you can be able to succeed, this very important.

It is better to work for yourself than working for anyone. Experience has taught me this. That's because you are in control of the pace that you are working with. I have done both.

Working for someone else means enslaving yourself for their own happiness because you will be getting peanuts at the end of the month but if you owns your business , it will be easier for you to make more profit .

Working for someone else means enslaving yourself for their own happiness because you will be getting peanuts at the end of the month but if you owns your business , it will be easier for you to make more profit .
If you are working for yourself you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people are financially independent because of the skills set they are having, this very important.

I am already in business and I can categorically tell anyone that it is far better to own your business than work for someone. I have worked for someone before and I prefer my own business.

I would love to run my own business, be my own boss and enjoy the goodness of managing your own brand. But I don't have any problem with working for someone else. I know I will succeed if I just follow they work rules.

If you are aiming high for yourself in life , then you must plan to have your own busuness and not work for another person because working under people will only fetch you small amount of money.

At a particular point in our lives we have to make the decisions whether they will choose to work for someone or two build our own business.
Surely having your own business has a lot of advantages overworking for someone like free time, being your own boss, being the decision maker and many more.
For me I would rather prefer having my own business.

What about you?
Don't get me wrong. Creating a business is a very good thing, but it's not for me because it requires tons of time, money, and effort. I would rather work for someone else at a job that I like, or at least can tolerate. I give respect to people who spend multiple hours a day just to run their businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds