Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather work for someone or start your own business?

I have worked for someone before, right now i would like to own my own business. Working for someone gives you experience but little to no time for your personal activities.
It depend, if actually the didn't have much capital in order to start he/ her business you can as well work for someone in order to save some money, for me if I have the capital I like having my own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses don't start at standard level. It is an excuse to procrastinate. Business is all about doing. And not too much talk. You want to start a standard business, we know that. But what do you have on ground? Nothing? That's not a serious entrepreneur.
Okay I could not understand what you were trying to say.
Well it is bettter to avoid talking and at least take action toward securing what you want, but considering the high rate of unemployment in most countries what will you suggest when people are not able to get jobs that could help them raise business capital ?

I believe majority would rather choose to start their business rather than serving others. Everyone likes to be his/her own boss and not the other way round. The benefits far outweighs the later.

I believe majority would rather choose to start their business rather than serving others. Everyone likes to be his/her own boss and not the other way round. The benefits far outweighs the later.

I think that not all the people could possibly start their own business due to scarcity of capital in the first place. This is why they would prefer being a freelancer. Freelancing also offers freedom to some extent.

I prefer to work on my own just to avoid the issues and problems that comes with working with someone else. Also to avoid being scammed. Some business partners are not genuine.

To be honest I think almost everyone would like to have their own personal work/business. If I would want to work for someone and I have the capacity to own my own is because I want to learn and gain experience.

I have worked for someone before, right now i would like to own my own business. Working for someone gives you experience but little to no time for your personal activities.

As far as I am concerned there is no joy in working for someone for the rest of your life because the person will have to be the one that is going to decide on how you grow financially but when you have your own business it is something that you have control over.

I have always wanted to work for myself and be my own boss. But it does not come easy. There are several factors you must scale through such the money to finance the business and experience. You can not have all these except you serve someone..

As far as I am concerned there is no joy in working for someone for the rest of your life because the person will have to be the one that is going to decide on how you grow financially but when you have your own business it is something that you have control over.
Every one ambition is to have his own business empire rather than working for someone. Working for another person can not make you rich or wealthy. It can only make you to be comfortable and happy..

Many people have their own preferences when it comes to matters such as this. Some people will tell you that they would start their own business than work for someone, while others will tell you that they don't have the drive and energy to run a business.
Well everyone with their own choice and what works for them.

Which one do you prefer out of the two, to run your own business or work for someone else?
I have my own business, I'm working for another company and I'm working online. I've been combining all of them for years now and it's completely overwhelming. It's coming near to when I was soon stop working for another and focus only on my myself.

Starting my own business has always been a better option. whenever I work for anyone I always try as much as possible to learn from them in order to apply the same strategy to my own business in the future. I do not want to become an employee actually.
Everyone I know worked for another business or company before they broke off to start their own business. It's been the order of things for years except for those who had the privilege of being induced into their family business.

Every one ambition is to have his own business empire rather than working for someone. Working for another person can not make you rich or wealthy. It can only make you to be comfortable and happy..

I have actually seen some people who don't have any plans of starting their own business. When I was working for a particular pleasure toys company two years ago, we had a meeting where our boss asked us if we had plans of becoming an entrepreneur in the future, one of the staff gave solid reasons why she's not going to start any business.

Starting my own business has always been a better option. whenever I work for anyone I always try as much as possible to learn from them in order to apply the same strategy to my own business in the future. I do not want to become an employee actually.

I have been able to start my own business for a long time now after working for years in other people's company and businesses. It was never easy working for another company because you have to take a lot of shit you wouldn't on a normal day from anyone but because you need what they pay you, you can't do anything.

I have actually seen some people who don't have any plans of starting their own business. When I was working for a particular pleasure toys company two years ago, we had a meeting where our boss asked us if we had plans of becoming an entrepreneur in the future, one of the staff gave solid reasons why she's not going to start any business.

i think that such kind of people usually face many losses. This is because they do not have a specific plan at all that would allow them to start a business and manage it in the first place. Having money alone is not sufficient at all. You have to also need to have a "Plan B" as well.

It is actually part of the reason why everyone will always have to work for another person in order for them to save up the money which is going to be their capital for starting of their own business. Unless they have another means of getting capital to start a business, then they don't need to work.

Well, this is why there are many people who actually give away their money to traders so that they could start trading and make money for them. There are many brokers who work for many businessmen and they help them generate profits each month.

Well, this is why there are many people who actually give away their money to traders so that they could start trading and make money for them. There are many brokers who work for many businessmen and they help them generate profits each month.

This is something that is very common in the trading sector either in cryptocurrency trading on forex trading. There are those who are always willing to render the services of trading for others who are going to pay a specific amount of money to them to trade with and pay them back a return on their investment whenever it is due.

i think that such kind of people usually face many losses. This is because they do not have a specific plan at all that would allow them to start a business and manage it in the first place. Having money alone is not sufficient at all. You have to also need to have a "Plan B" as well.

Some people just find it very challenging when it comes to putting themselves in a situation whereby they are going to take responsibility that comes with owning and managing a business. This is because it is something that can wake you up in the middle of the night thinking about how to solve a particular problem that is facing your business.

This is something that is very common in the trading sector either in cryptocurrency trading on forex trading. There are those who are always willing to render the services of trading for others who are going to pay a specific amount of money to them to trade with and pay them back a return on their investment whenever it is due.

Well, I have seen many offers by many trading companies. They claim that they have a team of professional traders who would allow you to invest money and they would offer your profits and returns on your investment. However, it is quite hard to trust such companies. They are mostly Hyip projects.

Some people just find it very challenging when it comes to putting themselves in a situation whereby they are going to take responsibility that comes with owning and managing a business. This is because it is something that can wake you up in the middle of the night thinking about how to solve a particular problem that is facing your business.

I have also seen so many people who consistently ask for opinion from other people. They want to start their own business. In such kind of scenario, they may need to understand the supply and demand of a product and consider starting a business they think they can conduct. In such cases, they may not need to work for someone else.

I myself have worked for businesses in the past, mainly family businesses of those who my parents were friends with.

As much as working for a business like that was not bad and I did feel welcome and like I was valued, now that I have my own freelance business, I am able to be my own boss and work to my own hours around my health and also my family and that is a huge difference from working for a business.

Knowing how it is working in my own business, I would much rather do that now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds