Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather work for someone or start your own business?

I would personally start my own business but if I don't have the needed the money yet and the experience I will work for someone to get that. After working there for some years then I can now start my own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometimes the situation depends on how we are and then our financial status also. I will prefer to start my own business but due to lack of finance, I will worked for someone but I want to start my own business.

Overall Progress, I believe that it's the same thing with everyone who have the desire to start their own business. There's no way you would be able to do it without having adequate funds and resources.

When I was younger, my dream was to go to school, study hard, score good grades and have a nice paying job. But all that changed as I went deeper in business because of unemployed. I won't want to work for anyone as it stands now.

Many people have their own preferences when it comes to matters such as this. Some people will tell you that they would start their own business than work for someone, while others will tell you that they don't have the drive and energy to run a business.
Well everyone with their own choice and what works for them.

Which one do you prefer out of the two, to run your own business or work for someone else?

Creating a business is easy but making your business profitable requires knowledge and skills. You can gain knowledge and skills when you work for others. Therefore, my first preference will always be working for others.

Many people have their own preferences when it comes to matters such as this. Some people will tell you that they would start their own business than work for someone, while others will tell you that they don't have the drive and energy to run a business.

Which one do you prefer out of the two, to run your own business or work for someone else?

The only thing that is going to make me work for another person when I am capable of running my own business is lack of capital to start up my own business and once that problem is sorted out, I am definitely going to run my own business for myself.

I will surely prefer to have my own business but I may work for someone for a short period of time so that I will get the money to create my own business too. That is my plan.

It's possible that not everyone is cut out for entrepreneurship or has the means and skills necessary to launch their own company. Working for someone else can also inspire people and be a desirable alternative for some. Finally, based on each person's unique values, aspirations, and circumstances, they may opt to start their own business or work for someone else.

I have worked for someone before, right now i would like to own my own business. Working for someone gives you experience but little to no time for your personal activities.

Nobody will continue having interest in working for someone throughout their life , there will always be a time we will also needs to have our own personal business and be independent.
Sometimes financial difficulties is the reason so many people are not able to achieve this.

It all depends wether to work for someone or start your own business, though most people that have the capital and budget of the business they want will prefer to start there business.

Right now that I do not have the experience or budget of any business I want and capital, I will prefer to work for someone first at least to gain experience for sometimes.

I would rather have my own business, I find it interesting to run my own business than working for someone else. I have had bad experiences working for someone. Hence, my reason for wanting to work for my own self.

If you are not strong enough to start a business at the moment , then you shouldn't force it , I mean some people might not be financially capable to start business, then its best to work under someone first in order to gather fund to start your own later .

I am working as a freelancer and I do not work for any specific company. However, there are many people who do work for different companies because they believe that they have a great future. So, it all depends on your own choices.

I have worked for someone before, right now i would like to own my own business. Working for someone gives you experience but little to no time for your personal activities.

I believe that most of us actually started working for someone in the beginning before we have the opportunity to save up money and develop our own business ideas that helped us to start up our own businesses today. It's a life gradual process.

I prefer being my own boss by starting my business from the scratch and making profit for myself , rather than working like a slave for someone and just making peanut at the end of the month .

I would rather start my own business than work for someone. I would like to be my own boss and dictate how things should be done in my business instead of taking orders from someone.

Although i do not have the drive to start a business, i would rather own my own business than to work for someone. I like the freedom that comes with running your own business.

Although i do not have the drive to start a business, i would rather own my own business than to work for someone. I like the freedom that comes with running your own business.

To be very honest with you, when it comes to having and managing your own business, you have a better chance of growing more financially than when you are working for another person and helping that person to grow his own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds