Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather work for someone or start your own business?

I would rather start my own business than work for someone. I would like to be my own boss and dictate how things should be done in my business instead of taking orders from someone.
The truth is that almost everyone wishes to be their own bosses. But you can have that majority of people will not succeed in business. Sometimes you need to work for people to get experience to start your own business.

Advertisement Placeholder
starting a business is a very good idea and almost everyone wishes for that. Business requires patience and consistency and not everyone will be able to do that. you can work for people to save money to go into your own business if you wish.

The truth is that almost everyone wishes to be their own bosses. But you can have that majority of people will not succeed in business. Sometimes you need to work for people to get experience to start your own business.
You are right. Not everyone can be their own boss. Sometimes it's even better you work for someone and earn a good amount of money than to start up your own business and struggle with it.

You are right. Not everyone can be their own boss. Sometimes it's even better you work for someone and earn a good amount of money than to start up your own business and struggle with it.
That's it, some people simply do not have the willingness to start their business and become successful with it. I quite agree with you that some of them may be better off working for someone else than starting their own businesses.

I think the answers to this question, depends on our personal experience and I believe people will have different opinions to give.

I believe everyone want to be free most especially in terms of finances so I believe it will be more better to start your own business if you have the resources.

Well I will prefer to start my own business if I have the financial strength to do that.

Athens reason why people don't most often go into business, is because they don't have what it takes.

i would like to get my own business rather than working for someone, and i believe so many people would choose this same option because of the liberty it gives.

If you are not strong enough to start a business at the moment , then you shouldn't force it , I mean some people might not be financially capable to start business, then its best to work under someone first in order to gather fund to start your own later .
Yea. That's true. Business is better to me. If you have any possibilities of starting a business please do. Business is better if you can establish it. You have the financial freedom of not being subjected to order from your boss.

Starting up your own business is going to help you to be financially independent, not only that you can be able to earn your own money an take care of your needs by yourself.

The only reason why I would be interested in working for another person which is something that I've already done in my life is to be able to raise the capital that I need to start up my own business which I already had a plan set aside for it until I have the money to start the business.

Right now that I do not have the experience or budget of any business I want and capital, I will prefer to work for someone first at least to gain experience for sometimes.

Most people that started their own businesses also ended up working for another person and try as much as possible to save money from their work before they were able to arrive at the needed capital for starting their own business.

Starting up your own business is going to help you to be financially independent, not only that you can be able to earn your own money an take care of your needs by yourself.
That's the same, seems like we are on the same page, I think if you have the enough capital to start up your own business it will be good, what do you think?

It you have enough time I think it will be a good idea to manage your business by yourself, a lot of people don't really know how to manage business, you can Best do it.

Actually it depends and I also believe it depends om individuals choice.

Personally I prefer to be financially independent and that will definitely give me the mind to choose working or doing business alone.

Well I think I will love to work alone even though it depends on the kind of business you do.

Well there are some requirements before you can start a business most especially thr availability of capital to start the business.

Although i do not have the drive to start a business, i would rather own my own business than to work for someone. I like the freedom that comes with running your own business.

So, why do you do not have a desire to start your own business? I think that starting your own business will help you make more money. Do you think that starting a business will lead to losses? You have to take risks.

Overall Progress, I believe that it's the same thing with everyone who have the desire to start their own business. There's no way you would be able to do it without having adequate funds and resources.

I think that capital is one of the most important aspects of starting a business. The fact of the matter remains that capital is also counted as a resource. There are other resources as well such as workers, etc. However, capital is one of the most important resource.

I think that capital is one of the most important aspects of starting a business. The fact of the matter remains that capital is also counted as a resource. There are other resources as well such as workers, etc. However, capital is one of the most important resource.

It is actually part of the reason why everyone will always have to work for another person in order for them to save up the money which is going to be their capital for starting of their own business. Unless they have another means of getting capital to start a business, then they don't need to work.

That's good, but for me I'd rather look for another ways to gain capital than to work under someone, I don't really like the idea of working under someone, I have once experienced something bad that's why

I also know a lot of people who have the same particular kind of mindset that you have when it comes to working for another person. This is because it is not something that is comfortable for them to do which is why they cannot do it.

So, why do you do not have a desire to start your own business? I think that starting your own business will help you make more money. Do you think that starting a business will lead to losses? You have to take risks.
Why i do not have the desire to start a business is because i'm scared the business might lead to losses. Also as a medical student, i'd rather work in line with my profession.

Having my own business that's what I always liked, I don't like the idea of working under someone even if I can earn a considerable amount of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds