Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I will always prefer day shift because in night we should have to give time to our family our children our parents and our wife.
So so daytime work is suitable especially for me if some people are doing part-time business in daytime they will prefer nighttime shift.
I'm used to working day shift in the past say about 4 years ago until I had a shift in my sleeping pattern. I believe I had sleeping disorder, so I stopped sleeping at night, so I started working night shifts and I enjoy it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally i would like to day time work. Because day time work is far better than working of nights. Our body needs of rest . A good body have a good mind . If we work at time we can rest at night. From this we keep our body healthy . But if we do work at night we hardly can take rest . So work at day time is suitable.

I would definitely prefer to work at day shift just because I'm a morning person and I like to sleep and rest at night. If I will work at night I feel like I would miss everything that I'm used to doing. Like eating my daily meals, watch at night etc.
I would rather work in the day time. Why would I work in the might shift when I actually have choice to make. I'm not a nucturrnal animal like snail, bat or owl. Hahaha that's just on a lighter note anyway.

I would rather work in the day time. Why would I work in the might shift when I actually have choice to make. I'm not a nucturrnal animal like snail, bat or owl. Hahaha that's just on a lighter note anyway.
Hahaha I get it. Though I'm aware that there are people who exists that who mostly sleeps in the morning and doing some activities in the evening. Besides working in day light get you let off some stea during the night, like chill or rest.

I prefer work night shift for over 2 years in a hospital and it’s not something that I “enjoy,” it’s something I have to do temporarily as a job, to get benefits, etc. No one really enjoys working at night, even if some people claim to love working nights, they deep down don’t like it. You are basically fighting against eons of human evolution where humans slept at night and did things during day light hours. Also, although you won’t have to deal with management during the night, your hard work at night never gets recognized.

I prefer working at graveyard, less stress because boss tend to work at dayshift. 😅 I experienced that so i know the feeling of working when boss is around.

I cannot give you the best answer to this question now but I think it depends on certain circumstances of an individual if for example you are a student and you school in the daytime then you will prefer to work on night shift,the best thing is that it actually depends on certain condition of an individual.

During my days at work, we were running shift, I remember preferring night shift over day shift due to the fact that much work occurs at night and more people are more likely to tip us in the night. But when I really just want to relax, I prefer the day shift.

If I'm given an option to work either Nightwish if I'm given an option to what other Night or durijf the day. I think I'll work on day time as I value my sleeping hours a lot, most especially during the night. I don't joke with my night sleep

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer to work day shifts, sincerely. I value my sleep too much.

Also, working both shifts, Ina hospital though, I've observed that most people get easily irritated at night. It's better to deal with nicer day customers.

Day shift is any time better. You get to sleep at night and work during the day. It doesn't impact on your sleep. The only advantage a night shift has is that you can avoid traffic during peak hours.

It depends upon your business. Generally, I think day time work is best because you will do it with full attention and keep fully focus on it as compared to night. In night, sleep is necessary to do hard work that are required to do successful business. If you sleep is well, you can do work with fresh and cool mind. So I will prefer to you day time work.

My friend is a nurse, he is working 12 hour shifts and 50% of them are nights.
He said there are pros and cons in working nightshifts.
Pros: generally more chill, patients sleep, less procedures and hassles to deal with, fewer annoying family members

Cons: the preparation and recovery. The night before a night shift, I stay awake until 5am so I can sleep all day, so I'm alert for my shift. Then after my shift is complete, I sleep from 8am until 2pm, sometimes later if I'm particularly exhausted. So basically, one night shift ruins the day before, and the day after. It impacts my social life and my ability to pursue hobbies, go to the gym, etc.

If working in any industry at a all not only the hospitality industry I would prefer to work during the day rather than at night then go home and sleep

I think if he work in company in the day then he should work in restaurant in night time if he educated person. Then he work in online in night and day time he doing our job or Bussiness it's depend upon his what hye should doing how to work in day and night mostly people work in company in day time and night our business mean food and glossory item Bussiness or mostly work of dirving as part time work

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
As we have seen many hotels work for twenty four hours. But they have multiple shifts which can be two or three. They give proper rests to their employees. But when we talk about big hotels and restaurants, they work for twelve to fifteen hours in which they keep two shifts mostly. So it becomes easy for a person who works there. But as you asked about my preference, so I would prefer any shift either it is night or day if I'm getting hansome pay from hotel management.

I prefer night shift mostly hotel jobs it always relaxing no extra stress and you will be able to relax during the day and have time for you online business

Firstly, I don't like hotel jobs, its too stressful and tiring. But if I were to work in a hotel and I get to choose my working shifts, I'd go for day shifts, that way I can work during the day and get my full time rest in the night. I don't stay out late at night so working night shifts may not go down well with me.

I prefer working at night shift since im used at being awake at night more than day, but it really depends on your body on what time you are used at being awake. So you need to get your body used at being active at night or day so you can work properly.

I would prefer you, to work during the daytime rather than at night. not only in the hotel but in different companies or hospitals also you would choose day time job. personally, I would prefer the day time job because I don't like night time jobs. I think that for good health day time jobs is best. as you say that timing is everything but I think that good health is everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds