Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I prefer day shift to night shift in my place of work. The reason is that if I did not sleep over night my body system will go weird. When this happens, serious headache would be my number one problem. And it usually takes days if not week before I could regain my optimal self. As a result of this, I don't file for over time when it is available in my company.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer to work during the day because only good health can perform well. Working at night may make you look better, but it slows you down and gradually weakens your body and has a negative effect on your health.

I have never really thought of it or had the opportunity to explore but now that I think about it, I believe I would enjoy the peace of the night more than the day time.

I'm a night owl and that's when my spirit is more calm and willing. If not the night, the early mornings.

Seriously, tips are wonderful motivation for most people who you see always lobbying to be placed on night shift schedule. They know exactly what benefits they are enjoying from the tips they get. A friend of mine who works night shift told me she there was a night she was tipped above $500.
That is a substantial tip to make in a single night, and it is truly incredible to have that sort of earning as well. I think that with those potential earnings the night shift may actually be the more lucrative of the two options between the day and night shifts at the hotel.

Of course, I doubt that this will happen on a constant basis but the tips as sporadic as they maybe are a definite motivating factor to make that choice over the day shift.

I prefer to work in the day than night. Reason being that I am more active in the day time. I've studied myself and realized that I perform better in the day than at night. I also cannot compromise my sleep. As good as it's important to work, it's also very important to rest and I consider the night a good time for me to rest my head while I prepare for the following day. So day time does it for me. Nevertheless, I also work in the night if I must.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Definitely day shift. Because it is according to the principle of the nature. A man should work during the day time and he should sleep at night.
Tell me if you are agre with me or not.

By choice,I will always prefer day shifts to night shift .I can't guarantee my active sense to be above average throughout the night especially once it's 11pm.No fighting it, sleep will come calling.There are people that find it hard to sleep at night, I'm sure they would prefer night shift to day.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
This question is daisy, it will depend more on what is or what will be on ground at the time of decision. However, working at night can be good if you have other important engagement during the day, eg schooling or running your own business.
As for me, it a decision I will take based on my current plans. While I prefer to work at night to do more for myself during the day, I work in the day to take control of the day during the night.

Night shift is awesome. I am an insomniac by nature so it works perfectly with my sleep schedule plus there's no management, phone call volume is super low and we can chill and chat and watch shows on our phones and now my heart is breaking.. and I'm sure I'd prefer days. but for how empty my life is otherwise, graveyard is totally perfect.

I would prefer night shift/work. I am easily distracted to noise and gestures(wfh due to pandemic). Working at night helps me to focus on my work with no distractions around. Also we only turn on AC at night hahaha.

It really depends on what kind of person you are, a night owl or morning person. Some like the night shift while other loves the day shift. For me personally i like working in daytime. It seems you can have a good sleep at night compare on sleeping in the morning. But that just really depend on the every individuals body clock.

I think day shifts will be better because man can work better for the day instead of working at night. Man should get his sleep at night because night sleep makes man feel very comfortable. On the contrary, if he wants to complete it during the day, he cannot do it, because if he does not do it at night, it is not good for health. Therefore, man should complete his work during the day and Worked in day shifts.

I always want to walk with nature. I want to do the same as nature is very good. For example, according to nature we should work during the day and the night is for rest.If we follow this principle, we will never be harmed.

I always want to walk with nature. I want to do the same as nature is very good. For example, according to nature we should work during the day and the night is for rest.If we follow this principle, we will never be harmed.
Observing nature is not a bad thing to do, it's even more easier for you in such a way because it's something that you can do without any kind of stress since the night has already been commissioned for sleep. You won't find it hard to just get on your bed and sleep off.

I have been working night shift for the past 6 years (previously I was working mostly during the day with some occasional evening shifts). Day shift is by far better and less taxing on your health and emotional state. You will often hear lies from people who claim that night shift is nice and relaxed and it’s awesome to work nights.

I have been working night shift for the past 6 years (previously I was working mostly during the day with some occasional evening shifts). Day shift is by far better and less taxing on your health and emotional state. You will often hear lies from people who claim that night shift is nice and relaxed and it’s awesome to work nights.
For one who's worked night shift for 6 years, I must say that it's already a big part of your life. 6 years isn't a small duration of time. Some people can't even work night shift for one week on the stretch not to talk about doing it for long 6 years.

Both night and day are okay but as for me I will rather prefer to work in night so in the day I will able to sleep and do other things I want to do online or for my self also have time for my family than day shift, because my family comes first before anything

Most people don't get to choose when to work in companies, hospital or hotel but if I am to choose my shift I will say I choose night because working at night will be fun and interesting

Both night and day are okay but as for me I will rather prefer to work in night so in the day I will able to sleep and do other things I want to do online or for my self also have time for my family than day shift, because my family comes first before anything
Exactly, if you have more of making more money during the day, it's very good to take advantage of it and make those money and then even sleep a little bit in the day, get sharp for your night shift work. It's always good when you get paid both ways.

l can prefer working on the night time over daytime if l have something important doing in the daytime. Such as a business, attending school or any other thing that requires my time in the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds