Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Working night shifts in the hotel can never be my thing I would prefer to do the shift during the day. As day shift is easier to work better but in night shift I can be easily tempted to sleep because night usually is the time for me to rest.

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually avoid any work that has different shifts, because most times the shifts might clash with your programs. But if I'm to work in a place like hotel the runs morning and night shifts, it will prefer to work night shifts so I can use my day for another hustle.
Good idea. I buy into that. Just make sure you're not doing an overly stressful job during the day because it will tell on you at night. You're not a robot😄. That aside, I'll also prefer a night work cause I can use my day for other things

I prefer working during the day than night.... I will like to go back to my family at night and spend time with them rather than stay in a strange place... I also love to have enough sleep at night and calm my nerves after the days work

Seriously human being are different with different choices am surprised to see that there are people who will prefer to work by night and not day. Speaking of myself I will prefer to work during the day than night because when call of nature comes I don't know if I can completely resist it.

Personally, l will prefer to work in the day time than working in night. Even though work in the night time might not be very effective or involving like the day time, but it might also affect your health status if you continue that for a long time. Another factor is that l don't like sleeping afternoon so it will always be a challenge to me.

When I was young, I worked on the night shift because I felt more efficient. As I started growing old I could no longer work at night. However, even today I work at night whenever I get clients from another time zone, especially when there is 10-12 hours gap.

Seriously human being are different with different choices am surprised to see that there are people who will prefer to work by night and not day. Speaking of myself I will prefer to work during the day than night because when call of nature comes I don't know if I can completely resist it.
I tried working at night shift before and it's really tiring and I can't even sleep in the day time just because feels weird like im so tired and sleepy yet I can't sleep. So i go on 3 days with just 3-4 hours of sleep and I can't take it anymore i quit 😂

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.

Well, every human being has a different choice, but my personal experience is that day shift is better Because a married man can spend time with his family at night. if a man works night shift instead of day shift he will not have time to spend with his family and he will not be able to take good care of his family.In addition, he can easily do other household chores during the day

I tried working at night shift before and it's really tiring and I can't even sleep in the day time just because feels weird like im so tired and sleepy yet I can't sleep. So i go on 3 days with just 3-4 hours of sleep and I can't take it anymore i quit 😂
Very funny my dear I have tried working night shift at my teen in one nylon factory once it was 12am come and see sleep I will be standing, working and dozing off at the same time until a day when the factory machine burnt my hand see race I left the job that night after working for just three days.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.
I agree with you But some people like to work at night because their job is at night so they get used to it from the beginning.And there are some areas that only work during the day and sleep at night Such as School Colleges Bank

I would prefer day shift soo that I would have enough sleep during night time. Seems like I am more energetic to do works during the daytime than the night time. And besides night time is supposed to be the time for resting. But it still depends on what company you are working from.

Normally a nighttime is given to human to rest from all the day's work. People don't just resolve to work at night if not a situation compel them to do so. In my own opinion, no matter how much you sleep during the day, you body will still be requesting for sleep at night except you take some drugs. The security personnel have trained their body system to adapt with being active at night but it was not created that way.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I will always prefer day shift because in night we should have to give time to our family our children our parents and our wife.
So so daytime work is suitable especially for me if some people are doing part-time business in daytime they will prefer nighttime shift.

I prefer working day shifts so that I'll avoid stressing my body and still have proper body clock when it's time to sleep at night. I value always being healthy and working at night also makes me dizzy

I have experienced both and I would rather opt for day shift because it creates the illusuon that you have a good job even though it might be a low paying job. Night shift jobs are baf because they deprive you of sleep.

For me to chose between night shift or day shifts will depend the type of job and the pay, if the job has to do with me operating matching, I will prefer day shift, but if it is security job, I will prefer night shift. If the job pay is very low, I will prefer night to enable me have chance and be seeking for another job.

There is great enthusiasm when we wake up in the morning and carry out our day to day activities during the early hours of the day. I would prefer morning shift because it is best for me and I can carry out my work and duty which much energy. Unlike the night duty, where there are so many risk involved.

Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.

Most of my working schedule in my career are the usual daytime shift of 8 to 5. But I sometimes work overtime when there is a big project that needs to be rushed. I can see the workers in the night shift that they had been gaining weight. That is the side effect of working in the night shift. For me, the day shift is the best for at least my sleeping habit will not be affected. It is difficult to adjust from night shift to daytime shift. The worker would always be sleepy for a week of adjustment.
You are very right I know how difficult it is to adjust oneself from night shift to day shift. One hardest thing anybody can do is to deny oneself night sleep all the name of looking or hunting for money.
If they can rotate the night shift thing it will be nice but it is not easy as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds