Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I prefer working during the day and spending the night in my own home. I could prefer the night shifts if there are off days that would help make up for those nights I couldn't sleep enough. I just feel that the night is for sleeping.

Advertisement Placeholder
If i was told to choose, I will prefer working day shift to night shift cos working night shift will deny you the pleasure of sleeping on your own bed, staying with your children and most especially , sharing the bed with your wife.

I will stick to night shift if given the opportunity over and over. Primarily it gives me the luxury of doing any other business during the day to earn extra bucks and I can get to spend more time doing what I really want to do aside my job probably like exercising etc.

As for me I prefer day shifting than working in the night, because most of time if I work in the night, I don't sleep very well during the and this will be affecting my health, and it might later lead to sickness.
Exactly, since you know that you have to take good care of yourself and by working in a night won't aid your good health care, it's important that you stick to the morning or day working routine in order to avoid breaking down at work which may cost you the job.

I prefer working day shifts rather than working night shifts because when you are working night shifts the one will suffer is your health. When you are working night shifts many disease will you get like lack of sleep, anemia and many more. But on the other side working night shifts has more benefits in terms of bonus in salary.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
If i am employed in a hotel i would prefer the day duty because i usually prefer working in day timings and not the night timings. In hotel usually they are opened till 10 or 11 pm here. So day duty will be best if i get a job in Any hospital these days.

Working a day time shift is much better than night because night is meant for rest and peace so therefore resting in night and working in day is excellent.

If i am employed in a hotel i would prefer the day duty because i usually prefer working in day timings and not the night timings. In hotel usually they are opened till 10 or 11 pm here. So day duty will be best if i get a job in Any hospital these days.
Wow, it's very rare to see a hotel that close 11pm here in my country, unless it's not a big hotel but just a guest rest house. Hotels here work 24/7 every day. It's why they have different set of staffs, those who work during the day and get switched over by those who work during the night.

working a daytime shift is the best for me,because night time is time to refresh from the days work, it will give me more time to relax and be productive.

AS for me I would prefer day shift,cos I hardly sleep in the afternoon I prefer sleeping at night cos after waking up I would have enough strength to work during the day.so as for me day shift is better than night shift.

I prefer a day shift compare to a night shift, I always want my night to myself,I don't want any job that will steal my night from me, I love having my five to six hours sleep every night, this is also very important to my health.

For me I prefer a night shift do a day shift,because if I work permanent night I will use the time to run on my business maybe I can create an opportunities like opening a shop and run my shop at the day time. It will help me money to my business successfully.

With the sited example which is hotel business, I will prefer the night shift because I want to actively involved in activities that pay my bill.

If i am into support service around the hotel area, I will definitely concentrate my effort to evening services because that is when the number of patronage/customers increases and hotel business/hotel support service business all rely on patronage and that is guaranteed at night

I prefer working at night than day time because it give you access to run other business and hustling which is more important and am they type that sleep partially because sleep is the cousins of dead

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I don't know about you night crawlers but I'll love to state a fact; I LOVE MY SLEEP. Show me a billionaire and I'll show you millionaire who isn't a night crawlers. Come on, even the doctors recommended a minimum of 6 hours sleep and if you can't get that at night is it then in the daytime you would get such?

I prefer day to night because there would be more efficiency than in the night though during the day uses more effort depending on the type of job it is but most people prefer night because it's less stressful and it might be due to health challenges that they prefer the stress being minimal so as for them to work.

I will prefer a day shift it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.

For monthly work i prefer night shift. I like to be engaged during the day because I love field work cos it is better done in the day. Monthly work is like an attachment to source of income.

I don't know about you night crawlers but I'll love to state a fact; I LOVE MY SLEEP. Show me a billionaire and I'll show you millionaire who isn't a night crawlers. Come on, even the doctors recommended a minimum of 6 hours sleep and if you can't get that at night is it then in the daytime you would get such?
You just got me cracked up reading your stressed writing "I LOVE MY SLEEP". Believe me, we all do would love to sleep, but I'm sure there some of us who have sleeping disorders and as such can't really be able to sleep well even if they wanted it.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel
I would say you are speaking my mind, I love to work during the day as I don't love to joke with my sleep, I would prefer I am working during the day and not at night because that should be used for my personal resting

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds