Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I would prefer you, to work during the daytime rather than at night. not only in the hotel but in different companies or hospitals also you would choose day time job. personally, I would prefer the day time job because I don't like night time jobs. I think that for good health day time jobs is best. as you say that timing is everything but I think that good health is everything.
It's only few companies that works both during the day time and night time, the rest work only during the day from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm in my country. But hotels always work from morning to morning without closing office. It's why they can't do without shifting workers time to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will choose day shift. I am not the kind of person that likes working at night. Even though I've had some exciting experiences working at night about two years ago. The vibes, the excitement it brings is all cool but I don't really like it, I'm the kind of person that doesn't sleep on the day, so working at night will interfere with my sleeping pattern.

I would prefer you, to work during the daytime rather than at night. not only in the hotel but in different companies or hospitals also you would choose day time job. personally, I would prefer the day time job because I don't like night time jobs. I think that for good health day time jobs is best. as you say that timing is everything but I think that good health is everything.
It's only few companies that works both during the day time and night time, the rest work only during the day from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm in my country. But hotels always work from morning to morning without closing office. It's why they can't do without shifting workers time to work.
I will choose day shift. I am not the kind of person that likes working at night. Even though I've had some exciting experiences working at night about two years ago. The vibes, the excitement it brings is all cool but I don't really like it, I'm the kind of person that doesn't sleep on the day, so working at night will interfere with my sleeping pattern.
I used to tell some of my friends that they should never say never to anything in life because they don't know what life may offer at any moment. Life can be very tricky at times, so it's very important to be open to anything or opportunities and see how it pans out in the long run.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer to work during day time.
Day time i got enough energy to dedicate to work than night hours,and again i don't sleep day time unlike night hours.

As a night person I prefer night shift as opposed day shift. Working at night is always cooler with less stress and of course nature helping out by being quiet. The cool of the day gives more energy to work but it must be noted that you prepare for night work through adequate sleep/rest during the day

I would prefer to work during day time.
Day time i got enough energy to dedicate to work than night hours,and again i don't sleep day time unlike night hours.
Some people used to say that when they sleep well at night, they find themselves in healthy condition to work well during the day while some people feel more active and lively during the night but dull during the day. So, it's better to work with what suits each person.

It depends the type of job and your duty. If the job is a very stressful one, it will be preferable to be done during the day but if it's less stressful like Nursing, radio presenting, policing, blogging or any other online jobs. Either day or night shift via okay for it. All in all your strength and weaknesses of a particular job.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I prefer to work in the morning. This is because when you think you're working at night with the believe that you will get some rest by day, I can boldly say you are sure joking. For me personally, I like morning shift because I won't have to workout my brain twice.

It depends on some situation there are some situation that requires you to do night shifts under some that requires you to do it daily,but if I'm to choose now I will go for a night work because that will favour me because I have a lot of other things to do on dayTime to make some little amount of money.

I prefer working day shift... I really don't like midnight dramas,it gets lonely and scary most times. It doesn't just fits into a perfect life to me. Sleeping while others are working,and working while everyone is sound asleep. Yeah, atimes we're find ourselves in a situation we don't have options... We have to do it. But preferably, It's day shift for me.

it depends,we have to consider some factors that may affect our schedule for work.if you have kids to take care of on a day,time management is a must. With this i prefer to work at night ship so that i can take care of them at day time.

it depends,we have to consider some factors that may affect our schedule for work.if you have kids to take care of on a day,time management is a must. With this i prefer to work at night ship so that i can take care of them at day time.
There was a good friend of mine who told me that he's open to working anytime of the day, whether it's in the day or at night, he doesn't care as long as he gets good pay for the job. Money is a good motivator to do anything.

There was a good friend of mine who told me that he's open to working anytime of the day, whether it's in the day or at night, he doesn't care as long as he gets good pay for the job. Money is a good motivator to do anything.
well yes but in my case sir i cant work at day time because my children are PWD and i have 5 kids 3 are PWD ,i dont have much time to work at day time because they very dependent...maybe my rest time is for work 😅

For me, since then i really preferred to work on day shift why? coz your body clock really needs a rest on night. And u can do a lot of things even if your work is on day shift, u can take a nap on lunch break or take to have fun after working hours, rather having a night shift your health will be at risk also if u want to work on night shift. different adjustment will do just to maintain your body in your night shift life.

Each has its own advantage but truth is day shifts are better for me.
While day shifts have more customers and more work to do, I get to sleep at night. Day shifts also have the disadvantage that you can't deal with personal matters you might have in the day time.
Night shifts have less customers and less work to do but then your health is at risk.
For me, nothing is more Important than my health.

Working at night shifts will be better in some sense, because you can work all night and sleep at day just 4 to 5 hours you will be relax after doing this just 5 hours but if you work all the day then you will sleep all night. And you will lack of concentration om other domestic activities. So Night shif will effect you in better way that's all.

I'm glad to see someone who is wired just the same way that I am. I can't remember the last time I had more than 2 hours sleep at night. It's either 1 hour intervals break up wake up or less than that. To cap it all, I hardly sleep during the day as well. I'm even afraid it may cause me high blood pressure sooner or later.
As for me I prefer day shifting than working in the night, because most of time if I work in the night, I don't sleep very well during the and this will be affecting my health, and it might later lead to sickness.

enerally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.

Like Reply
[IMG alt="Heatman"]https://bizdustry.com/data/avatars/m/0/425.jpg?1609397435[/IMG]

Heatman

Verified Poster​

Ifective said:
Different people will have different answers for this question. As for me, I prefer to do day shifts as I can not tell when I will start dozing off at night again. Night crawlers will definitely like night shifts
You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.

Like Reply
  • Disciplines
  • 2 Job

• Absolutely
  • Businesses
1 of 10Next Last

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left