Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Yes, graphic design is hyped online. It is very much profitable to the one skilled around it. You can sell your designs at fiverr and make thousands of dollars depending on your work rate to create magnificent designs.
It is not easy as you said especially for newbie, the problem is how the newbie will be able to fit into the competitive environment in the freelance platform because that is the most important thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not easy as you said especially for newbie, the problem is how the newbie will be able to fit into the competitive environment in the freelance platform because that is the most important thing.
Everything starts somewhere, it doesn't start overnight dear. That's why you'll master a skill, and go into the freelance marketplace to showcase your skill and start from there.

Well, it depends on the kind of business that I'm being employed in, in that scenario. If it's a business that has night vibes, I will definitely choose night shifts.

Seriously, when it comes to making money online and working with the skill of a graphic designer, it's definitely not going to be an easy task especially if you are still a newbie.

Everything starts somewhere, it doesn't start overnight dear. That's why you'll master a skill, and go into the freelance marketplace to showcase your skill and start from there.
Even when you are perfect in the skill you want to showcase ,you may never still be recognised because of the competition that goes on there, sometimes you could stay for a whole year without having a contract.

Even when you are perfect in the skill you want to showcase ,you may never still be recognised because of the competition that goes on there, sometimes you could stay for a whole year without having a contract.
Competition is everywhere, even in the offline field their is still competition there. We shouldn't doubt our success, we should try first.

With my interest in money making online I think I would consider night shifts because during the day I will use it to do my online stuff.

Competition is everywhere, even in the offline field their is still competition there. We shouldn't doubt our success, we should try first.

Seriously, there is no business in the world today where there is no stiff business competition. So, it's best to get a good strategy to stay ahead of your business competition.

Seriously, there is no business in the world today where there is no stiff business competition. So, it's best to get a good strategy to stay ahead of your business competition.
All business is riding by competition that is very stiff indeed especially in the developed areas crowded by lots of people. Everyone wants to make profit.

With the way things are now i prefer to work in the day time so that i can have enough time to do my online activities in the night without thinking of anything.

All business is riding by competition that is very stiff indeed especially in the developed areas crowded by lots of people. Everyone wants to make profit.

Exactly, it's the business desire to make money from selling one's own business products and services in order to make profits in the end is what drives lots of business.

Here in my work place I normally prefer to work at night because it is normally more calm and then the requirements that you will need to work is always available.

Exactly, it's the business desire to make money from selling one's own business products and services in order to make profits in the end is what drives lots of business.
That's the se focus of every entrepreneur to sell his or her products to the customers and make financial profit. Without profit the business is going nowhere.

I do day shifts and midnight 1 am shifts at my place of residence because my work shifts come over the internet with paid to post sites paid to watch videos and paid to play games apps sites.I can work anytime and I am never told when to work.My job internet income is low income

I think we have to look for a way to make sure that we are also able to compete and fix yourself by force into the system because if you cannot fix yourself ,it will be very difficult for you to make money with freelancing.

I think we have to look for a way to make sure that we are also able to compete and fix yourself by force into the system because if you cannot fix yourself ,it will be very difficult for you to make money with freelancing.
In freelancing the choice is yours whether you want to work at night or work as per your requirement. There is no obligation that you have to work in night shift or day shift. Everything depends upon the deadline of your task, if you work sincerely in the daytime there is no need to work in the night shift.

I prefer to work in the day because I find it virtually impossible to sleep when it's light. My sister has been working nightshifts for 13 years in a supermarket and she sleeps really well. She says in the end you get so tired you just have to sleep.

I prefer to work in the day and rest in the night. As we all know that it's very hard not to sleep in the night. Working in the night can reduce ones productivity at place if work and it can affect revenue of the company

I'll prefer a day shift work rather than a night shift one because of my nature. I am a kind of person that can work for hours in the day but can't work for 30 minutes in the night. Working in the day is the best for me

Personally, I prefer to work in the evenings. Every single place I've worked, the day shift employees are really negative, there is a lot of drama that occurs for no reason, and everyone is too concerned with the tiniest of details to the point where they don't get much done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds