Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

If I should be prefer working the night shifts instead of the day shifts, I will not have anybody to do any Transaction with since my clients are mostly working the hour of day I would have worked not night

Advertisement Placeholder
I would gladly prefer to work on day shift.we all put our bodies to work in the day time and nights are mainly meant for sleeps and rest

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I hope you said to work night shift and day shift because most times I prefer to work at night because my head is free and I think well.

I am a health worker and I can very much tell you that I prefer to work night shift because it is more calm and it has longer days of holiday attached to it.

I preferred working night shift but it depends on the business that I'm going to be involved in for instance when it comes to my design because I'm a graphic designer I prefer working at night those are the times when my concentration level is extremely high and I am completely focused on one thing at that moment which is getting the result done.​

I think I prefer Working in the day and consider night for resting , if I should consider working in the night I might not be able to acheive my set aim , because I would just fall asleep and would not do what am doing

I only did know if persons close to me that have worked night shift for a long time through out his work period with that company. He choose it that way because he was attending a morning class somewhere

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Night shift does it best, I don't normally go out in the day and if I get the chance to do night shift then I'll use the while day to sleep

Night shift does it best, I don't normally go out in the day and if I get the chance to do night shift then I'll use the while day to sleep

Exactly, I'm also very open to working during the night instead of during the weekdays. The nights gives me a sense of relaxation and calm unlike what have during the day.

From working in a hotel I prefer to perform my functions at night, since this way I receive more earnings. People who work nights receive a bonus for night hours and it is almost double the salary, and they have other additional benefits to the hours of the day. Of course I don't know if it is the same in other countries.
Yes,hotel works is usually profitable at night due to high demand. You stand to gain a lot even perks from clients. I know many people who work in hotels during the night and rest or do another business during the day.

Yes,hotel works is usually profitable at night due to high demand. You stand to gain a lot even perks from clients. I know many people who work in hotels during the night and rest or do another business during the day.

I believe that hotel is one of the best places where you will be able to get the opportunity to work night shift and day shift so it depends on what position you decide to work on currently when they employed you.

It is true, customers also compensate in some cases the work of employees. There is also the option you describe, if you work in a hotel at night, you have the day to generate profits in another job or business, or rest.

I preferred working night shift but it depends on the business that I'm going to be involved in for instance when it comes to my design because I'm a graphic designer I prefer working at night those are the times when my concentration level is extremely high and I am completely focused on one thing at that moment which is getting the result done.​
As a graphic designer, I think you should look for a way to fit yourself into the freelance system ,with this you will have an opportunity to work at a flexible time, freelancing is one of the most profitable business area.

I would prefer day shift than night shift because most of the things i do online don't need distraction and this is possible during night.

I would prefer day shift than night shift because most of the things i do online don't need distraction and this is possible during night.
I guess almost 99% of the people will go with day shift, that is why working in night provide incentives. working in such night time is not good for health too.

Good night shift and day shift I have their advantages and disadvantages but one advantage of night shift is that you will make a lot of connections.

You are correct in saying that unfortunately not all the business is provided in the morning shift. Successful virtual assistants here in our country are working in the night shift.
I will love love to do that kind of job that is limited to night shift. It will gives me the opportunity to engage in some other profitable things during the day.

I am a health worker and I can very much tell you that I prefer to work night shift because it is more calm and it has longer days of holiday attached to it.
Being a healthcare worker, it's okay to work night hours from what you describe. You should also be compensated for these hours, other than that they are not every night. My mother worked for healthcare for years, on her night shifts she worked 24 X 48, and financially it was more profitable for her, because of her benefits.

I think we have to look for a way to make sure that we are also able to compete and fix yourself by force into the system because if you cannot fix yourself ,it will be very difficult for you to make money with freelancing.
That's true, we need to adopt options to market ourselves in the future if we want to excel around freelancing gig in the future and earn from it.

I believe that hotel is one of the best places where you will be able to get the opportunity to work night shift and day shift so it depends on what position you decide to work on currently when they employed you.
Yes, hotel work is very flexible for me and it's an ideal work for part time students who learn during the day and work at night. After your night work,you can relax in the morning and attend classes in the evening.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds