Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Do to the research i committed myself doing in the night i would prefer day time because it give me the opportunity to continue with my research and founding in the night without interruption.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll prefer to so day shift than night shift the reason is because I don't joke with my sleep plus when am unable to sleep at night, I have this serious headache.

I prefer day shift in all days no matter how lucrative the night shift may be. Nothing can replace my sleeping hours which usually during the night. I am going to have a sleeping disorder if I don't sleep properly at night before the next day.

The choice of wether you work at day or work at night depends on different factors.
If your preference is day, and the pay is suitable and okay 👌, you stick to it.
Most people who work night have their own preferences, and are capable of withstanding the challenges,
I believe everyone can have a say to this question

I would prefer day shifts all the time. My body is already programmed to sleep at night and be active during the day. It would be so hard to reverse that. But I also know that it is possible to train your brain to be active any time of the day.

I would prefer working nights over day. Working at night is not easy as it because u can't cheat nature but on the contrary you have to Hussle to pay bills so day time can help u with that

Oh that means I really need to concentrate on learning a skill maybe with this I will have a better opportunity to make money online ,do you have any recommendation of the best type of skill do you think we can learn to earn something reasonable.
You need a skill for sure to learn and make money online. If you put your mind on graphics design at least, become an expert surely you'll earn enough money selling your skill at fiverr and freelancer.com.

It depends on the kind of business and also the kind of working environment but on a normal levels I would prefer working all day shift.

Do to the research i committed myself doing in the night i would prefer day time because it give me the opportunity to continue with my research and founding in the night without interruption.
This is a good point because sometimes there are activities that can only be completed at certain times in a day and therefore if your working schedule it able to align with that you are able to be much more productive with your research.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I will prefer to work night shift for some kind of organisation especially when it has to do with entertainment industry or events

You need a skill for sure to learn and make money online. If you put your mind on graphics design at least, become an expert surely you'll earn enough money selling your skill at fiverr and freelancer.com.
There are some online skills that are overrated and those are the one that thousands of people knows about it, graphic designing might be one of them, it is a popular online skill, I don't know if such can be profitable.

Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.
People should work and chops their shift of working based on their body system , there are some people that cannot do without sleeping at night while some like night shift.

People should work and chops their shift of working based on their body system , there are some people that cannot do without sleeping at night while some like night shift.
But there are certain jobs where you can't avoid doing night shifts. It happens in my case also as in every second day I have to do night shift duties. Yes, I do receive some extra incentive for such odd hours job, but in reality it is not good for my body and mind.

There are some online skills that are overrated and those are the one that thousands of people knows about it, graphic designing might be one of them, it is a popular online skill, I don't know if such can be profitable.
Yes, graphic design is hyped online. It is very much profitable to the one skilled around it. You can sell your designs at fiverr and make thousands of dollars depending on your work rate to create magnificent designs.

I think it will depend on my schedule and activity. I will work during the night if i have an afternoon or evening class to attend. I work during the night and rest during the day. Aside that,working during the day is normal for me.

Night shifts sometime look very tempting for me to pick working in because of the low workload that you will have at that period compared to working day shifts. But I like to have my sleep at night , so I preffer day shift

Night shifts sometime look very tempting for me to pick working in because of the low workload that you will have at that period compared to working day shifts. But I like to have my sleep at night , so I preffer day shift
The majority of people thinks like this, and that is the reason why working in odd hours provide higher salary package. But doing night shifts too frequently might have inverse effect to your body. It is better to take proper rest after odd hours working.

I will prefer to work night shift for some kind of organisation especially when it has to do with entertainment industry or events

Personally, I don't really care whether I'm going to be working in the day or night, for as long as the money paid is good enough, I will definitely will open to work any time.

I'll prefer to so day shift than night shift the reason is because I don't joke with my sleep plus when am unable to sleep at night, I have this serious headache.
I always regret it any time I tried to skip my sleeping hours. I always experience a serious headache anytime I think items to sleep less than 5 hours in a day. In all ramification of you always choose a day shift. More reason I don't do night shift at my work place.

The majority of people thinks like this, and that is the reason why working in odd hours provide higher salary package. But doing night shifts too frequently might have inverse effect to your body. It is better to take proper rest after odd hours working.

Well, it's actually the case in most cases for most people who are open to working at night because it requires more to work at night, so they need to be paid well for their efforts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds