Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I prefer to work in the day than working night shift except I have something to do during the day that I will love to work at night. Night shift doesn't permit me to have a good and sound sleep as I would love to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know situations at times makes us to go.that way but you should know l, it depends on the kind of job you're employed for.
It doesn't depends on the type of work you are employed to do, it depends on the situation that push you to work , it could be because of financial difficulties, you said it depends on the kind of work how ?

Since night is the time allotted to us by nature to have some rest, I would prefer to work in the daytime and have a good rest in the night

It is dangerous for you to leave the office by 2 a.m. in the night, your company should provide room for people to stay and sleep in the office till in the morning, it will be better this way.

The company I worked for took no responsibility for that. They never provided transportation service to the employees and they also used to pay a very low salary ($100) and they were also very demanding. The "job" was also unethical, so I left it for good. I am more happy earning money online rather than working for that useless company.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.
Very nice comment to the question. I also prefer to work during the day. When the comes and I yawn many times, it's already a sign for me to sleep. I salute those night workers. For me it's not easy to fight my sleepiness.

Very nice comment to the question. I also prefer to work during the day. When the comes and I yawn many times, it's already a sign for me to sleep. I salute those night workers. For me it's not easy to fight my sleepiness.

You should always get a good sleep as it is good for your health. Night shifts ruin health of many workers and cause many kind of long-lasting diseases such as heart problems and blood sugar issues. Unfortunately, not all the bsuiness can provide morning shift to you.

You should always get a good sleep as it is good for your health. Night shifts ruin health of many workers and cause many kind of long-lasting diseases such as heart problems and blood sugar issues. Unfortunately, not all the bsuiness can provide morning shift to you.
You are correct in saying that unfortunately not all the business is provided in the morning shift. Successful virtual assistants here in our country are working in the night shift.

The company I worked for took no responsibility for that. They never provided transportation service to the employees and they also used to pay a very low salary ($100) and they were also very demanding. The "job" was also unethical, so I left it for good. I am more happy earning money online rather than working for that useless company.
If you're making money online comfortable that means you have a lot of ways you have been using to make money online, maybe you are not only making money with paid post site alone.

It doesn't depends on the type of work you are employed to do, it depends on the situation that push you to work , it could be because of financial difficulties, you said it depends on the kind of work how ?
Yes, it depends on the kind of work one is employed for. For instance you're a security chief, Surely you'll observe the night turn up often times. But a banker or a company worker doesn't work at nights.

Yes, it depends on the kind of work one is employed for. For instance you're a security chief, Surely you'll observe the night turn up often times. But a banker or a company worker doesn't work at nights.
Ok in this case for us to get the best work for ourself that means we really need to be skillful And qualify academically so as to work with the VIP in any business organisation or company we are dealing or doing business with.

You are correct in saying that unfortunately not all the business is provided in the morning shift. Successful virtual assistants here in our country are working in the night shift.

There is a reason for that. Most of the companies have to deal with customers that live in western countries. This means companies need to hire people in Asian and African countries who are willing to work the night shift.

I prefer working at the day time than that of the night time at night it's a time that I have to rest and and in the night I do more research and get extra knowledge more and the night is quit and the network is good.not like at the day time.

I prefer working at the day time than that of the night time at night it's a time that I have to rest and and in the night I do more research and get extra knowledge more and the night is quit and the network is good.not like at the day time.

I am a sort of person who does not like to do either of those kind of shifts. right now i am working and earning money online and I do niot have a boss over me whio always shouts at me. Job is a job and you are not an owner of the company where you work. This is why it is always better to look for opportunities online.

To me I would love working permanent night because I can still have other business or do one or two things at home. It's night for me

Ok in this case for us to get the best work for ourself that means we really need to be skillful And qualify academically so as to work with the VIP in any business organisation or company we are dealing or doing business with.
You're there, we need to be experts in our respective skill choice. At this time in our lives skill matters a lot especially on demand skill-set. With out it we can't earn reasonably.

You're there, we need to be experts in our respective skill choice. At this time in our lives skill matters a lot especially on demand skill-set. With out it we can't earn reasonably.
Oh that means I really need to concentrate on learning a skill maybe with this I will have a better opportunity to make money online ,do you have any recommendation of the best type of skill do you think we can learn to earn something reasonable.

Depending on the kind of work or job exactly oh because currently i do design and i prefer to work at night even though my work is a day time work but i work at night when i want to do personal work for a personal client and that period at night is when all my concentration is very much connected and i am very focused.

As a nurse practitioner I always prefer to work during the daytime because night shifts take a lot of time and I do not want to spend that much time in the hospital .

I prefer day shift any job , because my body has adjusted to work in day and sleep at night. But it also depends on the nature of the work , but I always love to work in day conditions.

I certainly would prefer working night shift so that during the day I will be able to attend to other businesses that I might have once in a while. That way, I will be able to make more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds