Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I am an individual who value my sleep a lot and would not want to stake it for anything if it will be in my power to .

As a person I prefer work that I s associated with day shift so that I can have time to rest and do other things during the night like having time with my family when all of them are back at home.

Advertisement Placeholder
I preferred working night shift but it depends on the business that I'm going to be involved in for instance when it comes to my design because I'm a graphic designer I prefer working at night those are the times when my concentration level is extremely high and I am completely focused on one thing at that moment which is getting the result done.​
I agree about the type of work you do, as it requires maximum concentration, which is difficult to achieve in the course of the day. It is best done at night when everyone is asleep and noise is minimized.

Both day shift and night shift has their advantages and also disadvantages but if it is in a club that you are working then you will definitely make more money in nights.

Both day shift and night shift has their advantages and also disadvantages but if it is in a club that you are working then you will definitely make more money in nights.
There are many night jobs and most of them are better paying than day jobs. This is because you are sacrificing something important, which is mandatory rest for everyone. In my country all night workers are paid bonuses for it.

That's true, we need to adopt options to market ourselves in the future if we want to excel around freelancing gig in the future and earn from it.
The reason is because people that are coming to a freelance website will only like to deal with people that has a better rating by thousands of people, you can imagine what will happen to you if you don't even have a single rating.

There are many night jobs and most of them are better paying than day jobs. This is because you are sacrificing something important, which is mandatory rest for everyone. In my country all night workers are paid bonuses for it.
Definitely the night shifts will pay you higher than day shift, otherwise there would be no one interested to do the work. That is the reason many people like to do it who needs extra money.

For someone like that like doing things without distraction i would prefer to work during the day so that i can have time to work in the without distraction.

I would prefer working on the day because there is a full energy even God created the day for us to work when the night is for sleep so Working

Definitely the night shifts will pay you higher than day shift, otherwise there would be no one interested to do the work. That is the reason many people like to do it who needs extra money.
That's why I expressed that if I had the opportunity I would do it, because of the benefits they bring. It is as you describe, if the salary were not higher, few would be interested in night shifts and acquiring extra money.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
When I was working at an hotel they had both morning and night shift and I prefer to work night shift than money shift because my brain works fast at night.

Firstly depends on the work yes. You can't do some businesses on the day if you are a night Walker. Explain see if you know that you don't joke with sleep therefore it is better for you to work in the day so that the risk associated with the work will not be much

I do not know about other people but as a health professional I would always prefer to work night shift because it is always more quiet and I can go for a 1-week holiday after that.

The reason is because people that are coming to a freelance website will only like to deal with people that has a better rating by thousands of people, you can imagine what will happen to you if you don't even have a single rating.
Laughs. You don't need a rating to get going with freelancing gigs. If you win your first gig, and satisfy your employer, definitely you'll be rated high. That's how freelancers grow their reputation in the freelancing industry.

As for me I will prefer night shift so I can make use of the day to do some other jobs in order to increase my I come.

Since I'm just pinched down to work almost all day via my own offline business. It wouldn't be easy to seek such kind of rotational gigs.

Laughs. You don't need a rating to get going with freelancing gigs. If you win your first gig, and satisfy your employer, definitely you'll be rated high. That's how freelancers grow their reputation in the freelancing industry.
You shouldn't deny the fact that if you 're transacting on any Online system maybe trading on P2P on binance, you will like to transact with people with higher rating from 90% up, your subconscious mind will think that they are trusted.

You shouldn't deny the fact that if you 're transacting on any Online system maybe trading on P2P on binance, you will like to transact with people with higher rating from 90% up, your subconscious mind will think that they are trusted.
Lol, I don't know why people are feeling skeptic about running Binance P2P transactions. I've been using Binance P2P method for sometime now without negative concerns.

Well working the night shift seems more profitable cause you could easily do something else but I really don't like stress so I'm going for day time.i see my night as time to sleep and rest not to work so I would rather work very hard day time and sleep peacefully at night than work less in the night
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?

I also wish to work in the night because I see many people who make big money while others are asleep. I love sleeping. I don't how to regulate or control my sleep.

Lol, I don't know why people are feeling skeptic about running Binance P2P transactions. I've been using Binance P2P method for sometime now without negative concerns.
what I meant is that you can never run a transaction with people with zero-rating .but if you are thinking of doing any transaction you go for people with 99% rating and above, you will think that they are the most trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds