Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

It is a wise decision for you to put your health into consideration when you are dealing in any business, because your health is one of the most important thing, it is not advisable for you to endanger your health just because of money.

Well, health was one of the main reasons why I never continued that job. Apart from health, there were many other problems associated with working at a night shift. One of the main problem is the fact that you cannot do nothing at night if your car breaks down on your way to home. There would be no mechanics to find!

Advertisement Placeholder
Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.
We shared almost the same ideology Sir, i prefer night shift than day because of the other activities that need my attention during the day, and only during days time that i can carry such activities other wise i must pay someone to do it for me.

I'll prefer to work during the day to working at night. I love resting my head at night. I enjoy working the most during the day. Though,if night work shows, I'll definitely do it if ut involves a good money

I prefer working night in the night than working in the day. When you walk in the night, you will have all day to yourself for another hustle. Although, it is important that you take a napp. I prefer working in the night

Actually it quite depends on the nature of the job for me to decide whether it's actually the best for me to work in the day or at night . I would love to work at night for some work actually.

I will prefer the day shift. I love spending my nights in the comfort of my home, around loved ones. Also, working in the hospitality business has its perks. You get to meet wonderful people on a regular basis. Those people may just not be interested in discussing with you at night when they're hurrying to their bed.

Nite time is best for most persons because it gives this calmness like you just said. You can have your peace and quite to be able to think properly without worry of being disturb by anyone or even by anything. And for those who work online. The traffic online are usually less, which means the internet would go smoothly.

Seriously, it's what most people who are very comfortable with working in the night would pick because of how efficient and effective they believe the night calmness does for them.

I know some people prefer working at nights cos of the calmness and also passion too. I never cherished working at nights, I prefer day time and using the nights to sleep well.

I don't prefer working night shifts at all for any reason. I just like my things dine during the day and come back home to rest for the night. I'll like not to be disturbed at night because I work very hard during the day

Seriously, it's what most people who are very comfortable with working in the night would pick because of how efficient and effective they believe the night calmness does for them.
Like my self most times i like doing some of works in the night moat times, as then the internet is way faster than it is during the day. And besides that during the day am usually very busy. But these days i try to do everything during day. Cause am usually very tired at night that i end up sleeping off

I would prefer night shift, my reason are: as a staff in a company, customer likely rush during day times, there's lot of customer asking for attention in a moment, it's usually hard or stressful to meet those expectations, but during the night shift, at least the environment will be cool, there will be less stress .

I know some people prefer working at nights cos of the calmness and also passion too. I never cherished working at nights, I prefer day time and using the nights to sleep well.
There are some occasions that demands you to work at night so as to have some free time on the day and engage in other profitable things that will help you, people do not decide but sometimes situation demands it

Well, health was one of the main reasons why I never continued that job. Apart from health, there were many other problems associated with working at a night shift. One of the main problem is the fact that you cannot do nothing at night if your car breaks down on your way to home. There would be no mechanics to find!
This can exposed you to serious danger especially if you are in a dangerous location or an insecured place, if you're working at night, you really need to reach the place as early as possible.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Between night shift and working in daily shift , I have always prefer working on daily shift because I prefer using my night to enjoy myself with my families, but it depends on the work.

There are some occasions that demands you to work at night so as to have some free time on the day and engage in other profitable things that will help you, people do not decide but sometimes situation demands it.
I know situations at times makes us to go.that way but you should know l, it depends on the kind of job you're employed for.

I will definitely prefer working at day shifts because night I meant for rest after a long day of work. But if there is need for the night shift, then deprive yourself of that comfort and make tomorrow better

This can exposed you to serious danger especially if you are in a dangerous location or an insecured place, if you're working at night, you really need to reach the place as early as possible.

The problem is not related to reaching the place. My shift used to start at 7:00 PM and at that time, we can easily find help in case if we are stuck. But the problem is all about the time when we were supposed to leave the office. I used to leave the working place at 2:00 AM and it was the time when no help would have been available in case if I got stcuk somewhere at night.

The problem is not related to reaching the place. My shift used to start at 7:00 PM and at that time, we can easily find help in case if we are stuck. But the problem is all about the time when we were supposed to leave the office. I used to leave the working place at 2:00 AM and it was the time when no help would have been available in case if I got stcuk somewhere at night.
It is dangerous for you to leave the office by 2 a.m. in the night, your company should provide room for people to stay and sleep in the office till in the morning, it will be better this way.

I will definitely prefer working at day shifts because night I meant for rest after a long day of work. But if there is need for the night shift, then deprive yourself of that comfort and make tomorrow better
The advantage here of working in the night shift is the traffic which is always heavy during the daytime. But when it comes to health issues I would always prefer to work during the day shift which is where the natural cycle of my body is. Adjusting to the shift takes 2 weeks.

Be it that I am employed Inna hotel or anywhere for that matter, I would prefer I am given my work shifts to permanently be during the day and not at night

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds