Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.
This is one thing most people do not know that it is healthier for people to do regular day shift hours work at night to deprive themselves of the much-needed sleep that they will miss at night. If I start working I will definitely not want to work and the night shift.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working on the day is always the best for me because sleep is very important in my life and I do not want to alter my sleeping cycle, if I have something doing in the day that is when I will consider working at night.

Yes my brother, it doesn't matter the number of hours i worked for as long as the amount of money paid with the hours spent...

Seriously my friend, the money is very important and what matters most is that once you have worked your hours, you will definitely get paid unlike when you are not paid by hours.

Working on the day is always the best for me because sleep is very important in my life and I do not want to alter my sleeping cycle, if I have something doing in the day that is when I will consider working at night.
😀😀... you can also work during the night to. Or you are using the whole night to sleep. Actually working at night is relaxing more than day.

😀😀... you can also work during the night to. Or you are using the whole night to sleep. Actually working at night is relaxing more than day.

If you are not the too sleepy type of person, then it's definitely going to be very easy for you to work during the night shifts which is less stressful like the day time.

I know it is relaxing but is going to be more stressful for me after working at night because i may not feel normal, if I miss sleeping at night it is going to be difficult for me to get a good sleep in the daytime , this will affect my overall body system because of the lack of sleep.

It is not just for you but for the majority of us unless you have been born in a culture of vampires that you are awake during the night and you sleep during the day. Seriously though working at night has a big effect on health that is why I always avoid that graveyard shift at work.

I would certainly prefer the day shift because it is definitely not healthy to stay up late all the night,. I have been working for night shift for a good amount of time and it is one of the most tiresome shift timings which caused bad effects on my health. Day shift is far much better because it is healthy.

I would certainly prefer the day shift because it is definitely not healthy to stay up late all the night,. I have been working for night shift for a good amount of time and it is one of the most tiresome shift timings which caused bad effects on my health. Day shift is far much better because it is healthy.
Working in the day is always better because the night was meant for people to sleep, staying up at night sometimes it's not actually the best for our health as it can cause a lot of health issues and can also weaken the immune system.

Working in the day is always better because the night was meant for people to sleep, staying up at night sometimes it's not actually the best for our health as it can cause a lot of health issues and can also weaken the immune system.

Apart from that, many people also develop the habit of sleeping late and become night owls. This has happened to me. I used to work for a company where the shift ended at 2:00 AM. But still I became a night owl and started sleeping at 6:00 AM after coming at home. Having said that, night shift is REALLY risky in the city where I live.

Apart from that, many people also develop the habit of sleeping late and become night owls. This has happened to me. I used to work for a company where the shift ended at 2:00 AM. But still I became a night owl and started sleeping at 6:00 AM after coming at home. Having said that, night shift is REALLY risky in the city where I live.
Not having adequate sleep at night can make you to be sluggish in the daytime because your body has not been able to relax properly and this can also reduce productivity, some people always take sleeping pills to help them sleep better on day.

Not having adequate sleep at night can make you to be sluggish in the daytime because your body has not been able to relax properly and this can also reduce productivity, some people always take sleeping pills to help them sleep better on day.

Working night shift in my country is much riskier due to the fact that there are A LOT of street dogs in my city and there is no vaccine for rabies. In the night, streets become lonely and street dogs come out from their hidings. This is VERY dangerous situation for people who work at night.

I know it is relaxing but is going to be more stressful for me after working at night because i may not feel normal, if I miss sleeping at night it is going to be difficult for me to get a good sleep in the daytime , this will affect my overall body system because of the lack of sleep.
Yeah, actually i have the same body system of inability to sleep during the day, but my point is i don't use the whole night to sleep, 5-6 hours is enough for the night.

Working night shift in my country is much riskier due to the fact that there are A LOT of street dogs in my city and there is no vaccine for rabies. In the night, streets become lonely and street dogs come out from their hidings. This is VERY dangerous situation for people who work at night.
It depends on the type of Street dogs you are talking about, if it is just a normal Nigerian Street Dog, I think these one's are nothing to be worried about because you can easily defeat it if you have a stick with you, but don't try that with bulldog or rottweilers

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I prefer to work during daytime. I am very sleepy when it's 10 pm. I am alive, alert and awake during the day. I am not open to working at night. My body wants to sleep.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
Nite time is best for most persons because it gives this calmness like you just said. You can have your peace and quite to be able to think properly without worry of being disturb by anyone or even by anything. And for those who work online. The traffic online are usually less, which means the internet would go smoothly.

Nite time is best for most persons because it gives this calmness like you just said. You can have your peace and quite to be able to think properly without worry of being disturb by anyone or even by anything. And for those who work online. The traffic online are usually less, which means the internet would go smoothly.
True. The only challenge I have working during the night is the fact that in the morning , one is usually weak and have to sleep for long to regain strength

True. The only challenge I have working during the night is the fact that in the morning , one is usually weak and have to sleep for long to regain strength
Exactly night jobs does not really fit those that have busy timetable during the day o4 other from of jobs or activities. Like my self, i worked late last nite before i could get some sleep, and this morning i have a program by 7am and another by 9am, i had to force my self not to sleep off for the 9am own, cause i was so tired

It is not just for you but for the majority of us unless you have been born in a culture of vampires that you are awake during the night and you sleep during the day. Seriously though working at night has a big effect on health that is why I always avoid that graveyard shift at work.
It is a wise decision for you to put your health into consideration when you are dealing in any business, because your health is one of the most important thing, it is not advisable for you to endanger your health just because of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds