Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Like you just said , timing is everything in our day to day activities , so in considering about whether I prefer working during the day or working night shift depend on the type of work you have at hand.

Exactly, it's what my mentor hit in hard on early on so that I can understand the importance of timing and exploit it very well. Ever since then, I'm definitely taking advantage of it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow never knew that it started long time ago . Well , it seems that it is now part of you. Back in my undergraduate studies , I read more in the night than during the day
[automerge]1625697698[/automerge]
Same! And right now, I can’t read anything at all. Skies are dark, house is dark, storms rolling thru and no electricity.

Last edited:
I think that many people prefer to work at day light but me and few ones prefer to work at night , but working for a hotel is very different than working online , I think it is more tedious for night .

I don't like working at nights, since nights are meant for resting the body well. I can't sacrifice my nights to sleep in the day time cos of earning money.

Wow never knew that it started long time ago . Well , it seems that it is now part of you. Back in my undergraduate studies , I read more in the night than during the day
[automerge]1625697698[/automerge]
Same! And right now, I can’t read anything at all. Skies are dark, house is dark, storms rolling thru and no electricity. Check out these clouds
😮
Losing internet again
Gotta go

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.
I prefer working night shift and day shift most times when you are working at night the night mostly shorter than the day.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.
In some cases, night workers actually work lesser than the day workers, it all totally depends on the nature and the type of work. For instance a customer care representative would naturally be busier in the day time than at night.

In the profession which I am currently practicing, I prefer to do night shifts that day shifts because night shifts are usually more quiet and you will love the calmness.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
They can because it based on shift they work with at least they are paid based on the hourly job they do for the hotel and they can decide when to work and but to work.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.
I saw mill think that the kind of people that will prefer night work than daytime work are probably witches and wizard Lols. On a more serious note I don't really see a need for someone to prepare the night shift done working by the day because night shift does not come to it much work and client.

They can because it based on shift they work with at least they are paid based on the hourly job they do for the hotel and they can decide when to work and but to work.

Personally I believe working during the day but the most important thing for me is that I get paid well whenever I'm working for the company or business organisation.

Personally I believe working during the day but the most important thing for me is that I get paid well whenever I'm working for the company or business organisation.
Yes my brother, it doesn't matter the number of hours i worked for as long as the amount of money paid with the hours spent...

I prefer day work. The night is meant for the body to relax and the rebuild of tissues and cell in the body.
During the day, the body will be stronger to do any work than night. So times when working at night, one might be dozing. Because nature can not be cheated.

I learnt that productive people formulate their ideas and think during the night and carry out there things in the morning which I why I agree with.

It depends on the kind of business it is in the sense that there are some Businesses that night shifts will give you more opportunity than day shifts.

I think that many people prefer to work at day light but me and few ones prefer to work at night , but working for a hotel is very different than working online , I think it is more tedious for night .
The time of work depends on the type of the business of the employer. The hotel is a 24/7 business operation so there is a shifting of duties for the staff. I think there are 3 shifts - daytime, swing shift and graveyard. But when assigned to graveyard there is an added remuneration.

Though I must say that there are sometimes in think and fantasize taking a night shift Job. But that's just fantasy. I am one that likes the day job more than the night jobs

The time of work depends on the type of the business of the employer. The hotel is a 24/7 business operation so there is a shifting of duties for the staff. I think there are 3 shifts - daytime, swing shift and graveyard. But when assigned to graveyard there is an added remuneration.
Good to know all that sir , I really appreciate it , so this job is quite similar to policeman and some companies workers who are divided per three groups each group work 8 hours .

I can't just imagine myself when I should be resting and sleeping at night will be iny workplace on duty. That cannot be cool for me. Let me work the day shift in instead and get my rest at night

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds