Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

for me that will be a little difficult because i like a little bit of both, maybe we could plan time and all week in week out one wee day and the other week night. Doing it like that i will find more confortable with

Advertisement Placeholder
Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.
We are quite different because I do not like the night shift as I tend to sleep much in the night so I will always prefer the daytime shift whereby I can be able to do my job confidently without having to be feeling sleepy or be sluggish during the course of my job.

Personally, I prefer working day shifts aside from health perspective I get to sleep at night and work during the day. It does not impact to sleep schedule.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Well to me personally i really think that I w9uld rather work a night shift because due to the past and few encounter and past experiences I think the night shift is more profitable.

Night shift all the way baby
I sleep at all different times but I’ve noticed I’m more active (and productive) throughout the night and early a.m.
Lol but do not forget that you can't cheat nature. If you fail to sleep in the night and be awake , come morning the consequences will surely come and you won't escape it.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer working at night because that's when a lot of customers come in and with that I would be able to sell as much as possible I get tips as well from our customers.

Lol but do not forget that you can't cheat nature. If you fail to sleep in the night and be awake , come morning the consequences will surely come and you won't escape it.
Haha
That’s why I sometimes sleep all day. 😏
And when I say all day, I’m talkin a good 12 hours straight. And when I wake up, I’m ready to rock

💲💲💲 ;)

There is no shift that I cannot cope with it depends on it affects any other thing that I might be doing at that particular period. Night shift avails you the opportunity to attends to some other things during the day.

Haha
That’s why I sometimes sleep all day. 😏
And when I say all day, I’m talkin a good 12 hours straight. And when I wake up, I’m ready to rock

💲💲💲 ;)
Lol but you should consider working less in the night to avoid having some health related issues as a result of lack of proper night rest. Just find way to work during the day and I. The night.

I will.prefwr to work the day shifts than working the night shifts. I don't like working at night normally as I take it as a time and period I get my rest and have some thoughts for myself

Lol but you should consider working less in the night to avoid having some health related issues as a result of lack of proper night rest. Just find way to work during the day and I. The night.
Ok I’ll try but trust me when I tell you I’ve been this way since high school. Was very active during cheerleading practice and football/basketball games (all evening stuff) but constantly would fall asleep during the day in class.
Needless to say all my college courses were at 🌙✨

;) 😂 Thnx @Josemendez

Ok I’ll try but trust me when I tell you I’ve been this way since high school. Was very active during cheerleading practice and football/basketball games (all evening stuff) but constantly would fall asleep during the day in class.
Needless to say all my college courses were at 🌙✨

;) 😂 Thnx @Josemendez
Wow never knew that it started long time ago . Well , it seems that it is now part of you. Back in my undergraduate studies , I read more in the night than during the day

Well it is actually based on the individual's choice. Shift jobs are mostly for those who run more than one jobs, this helps them to be able run them without them crashing. Though it can be very stressful. Its also good for those looking for part time jobs.

Like you just said , timing is everything in our day to day activities , so in considering about whether I prefer working during the day or working night shift depend on the type of work you have at hand.

Those who do security job, or work in the hotel as cook/chef, also those who work in the mass media house etc, are subjected to shifting hours, either nights or day times.

Those who do security job, or work in the hotel as cook/chef, also those who work in the mass media house etc, are subjected to shifting hours, either nights or day times.
These persons have no will of their own as they are compelled to follow the instructions of their employees. Here we talk about people who have the privilege to choose the favourable time for them

If my job, whether offline or online would warrant be to work at day or night, and there is no how I can change it, then I will go for it. This is because there are jobs like the ones mentioned above that one may not have option to choose. Will you rather stay idle than to work and earn some money to make ends meet? I believe the answer is No. It is just my opinion.

These persons have no will of their own as they are compelled to follow the instructions of their employees. Here we talk about people who have the privilege to choose the favourable time for them
That's it, they don't make decisions of their own, only subjected by the decision of the owner. They might be shifted to the hour which isn't favourable to them, based on their own private schedule.

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.
I don't really think that there is anyone that would prefer to be working during the late night when any normal human being is supposed to be asleep at the time of the day. The only situations that may warrant someone to want to work at that time would be when the job guarantees them some specific time to rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds