Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I prefer daily work shift to night work shift. This is because I cherish my night rest than being awake working. Working during the day is still the best as far as o am concerned. Different strokes for different folks anyways.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer working night shifts cos then everywhere would be calm and cool most especially the weather and concentration will be very high at what ever I'm engaged with. If you're from Nigeria you will know the weather isn't mostly favourable during the day.

I would like to prefer night shift because as a student is suits me. I can do my job easily along with my studies in night shift because in day time i have to go to my educational institute so we can run our daily routine easily along with night shift if we will do night shift there will be also time for us in day time we can do some other activities like work at home our studies work etc so i would like to prefer night shift.

I prefer working day shift because am more comfortable with it. I wake up in the morning dress up and go to work come back in the evening eat and sleep at night. I can't imagine fighting nature all in the name of work maybe possible if am not on my country because I will have enough rest after work but here no no

As I am night active that's why prefer night shifts as much as I can for better performance. Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time. And everyone has their own taste of day and night that's why this is up to them
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?

It depends on the kind of work and location of the work,but I prefer working at night some time due to the fact that it helps gives you opportunities of doing other work during the day time but it shouldn't be every time because of your health.make sure you rest well.

I prefer working at the day time because night time are meant for rest. The day time was created by God for us to work and the night for us to rest, and my body prefers working in the day time than at night though everybody has his or her preference.
Day shifts are busier and noisier than night shifts. For some, the pace can be exhilarating and make the time go faster. For others, the night shift provides solace to spend more time with patients, refine clinical skills, and bond with colleagues that isn't possible during the day.

I had worked in both morning and night shifts. But personally I prefer morning shift more. I can be fresh in morning and my mind would be away fully and all my focus will be on work. Night is for sleep and if I have to do work at night shift, I still can work but it will be hard and hectic.

You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.

It so funny I can work at both hours of the day. I don’t really sleep at night and always active during the day. But I will actually pick working during the day over night and the reason is I would prefer to close my eyes when the whole area is silent at night than during the day when you are disturbed by noises from neighbors or cars and this can cause you not to enjoy sleeping or resting during the day.

A day shift is better for every day. At night, you get to sleep and work in the daytime. It does not affect the timetable for sleep. The only benefit a night shift has is that during peak traffic hours, you can stop travelling to work.

I would rather opt for a night shift because that would afford me the time to engage in other business ventures and when am less busy at night I could also do some online business. Working at night will help me have more time for the family. I will have enough time to study and I will have time for my children and business.
[automerge]1612116134[/automerge]
I would rather opt for a night shift because that would afford me the time to engage in other business ventures and when am less busy at night I could also do some online business. Working at night will help me have more time for the family. I will have enough time to study and I will have time for my children and business.

Last edited:
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
If there is anything I can sacrifice my night sleep for, it will be something that is very dear and important to me. I see no reason why I will choose to work night shifts, I have always preferred day work no matter what because the emotional stress that comes from lack of sleep is very bad and can affect one negatively even when one acts like they're used to it.

You get to sleep at night and work during the day. It does not impact to sleep schedule. The only advantage a night shift has is that you can avoid travelling to work during peak traffic hours. ... Most people prefer the day shift as it suits a “normal” routine.

You get to sleep at night and work during the day. It does not impact to sleep schedule. The only advantage a night shift has is that you can avoid travelling to work during peak traffic hours. ... Most people prefer the day shift as it suits a “normal” routine.
You have a very good point about having to avoid the mad traffic when going to work at night. Over here in Lagos, people used to wake up by 4:00am to get ready for work, in order to avoid traffic and they still get stuck in traffic no matter what.

The day shift is the body clock friendly shift, where there is always help available and there is a better chance of showing off your skills to management. Whereas, night shift typically brings financial reward, is great for the night owls and you'll never get stuck in traffic again.

I would prefer to work day shifts so that I can come back very early to rest, then when it is night I start my online hustle, this way I will even make more income doing both jobs.

it depends on some certain situation for example if I'm a student then I would prefer to work at night so that I can have time to go to school in the day but if I don't have anything to do I will go for the day work and mot the night shift. It depends on some situation to give accurate answer
[automerge]1612161958[/automerge]
it depends on some certain situation for example if I'm a student then I would prefer to work at night so that I can have time to go to school in the day but if I don't have anything to do I will go for the day work and mot the night shift. It depends on some situation to give accurate answer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds