Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you make your company non-profit?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

Would you ever start a non-profit?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe the sole aim of any business is for profit making, if not it might not be considered as a business but rather an NGO organization or charity organization, it cool to be a charity organization if you have an alternative source of making money

I believe the sole aim of any business is for profit making, if not it might not be considered as a business but rather an NGO organization or charity organization, it cool to be a charity organization if you have an alternative source of making money
Even charitable organization makes money running their institution. They open it tagging it non profit, but those who make donations into their firm, what do they use the money for?? Carter for those children alone?? They have reserve funds and the reserve funds sometimes goes into the owners account, and he or she takes it to solve personal demands.

Non profit organizations is achievable in my company. But their is something that people don't understand about non profits organization. They never pay tax, yet they are eligible to request for donations from commoners.

A non profit organization is very good and the best time to have it is, if an individual decides to have a non profit organization, after the owner must have determine an alternative for making money.

While it's good.. and maybe you can do it out of a good deed.. personally i won't be doing it because i need money and if i make more money then i can help more people.

There are so many things that need to be put into consideration because its not easy at all to make a company non profit, i think for me before i can make my company non profit is that if i can have other alternative to earn money.

I believe the major aim of any company is to make more money and profit, making a non profit company is a waste of resources and I can't do that
If I have money to open a company I will never make it non profit

The sole aim of anyone opening a company or a business venture is to make profit and also remain in the business. The only way I can make my business non profit is when I get support from international bodies which they will also pay me too as I am to be paid to avoid me tempering with the company money.

It's depends. Generally most people open business or businesses to make profit and it will be difficult to tell someone new that's just want to start to open a non profit organisations, it's 1 in a 100. The thing is if I have other businesses then I can as well open a non profit organisations but it not I don't think I will cause my main target is to make money from any business am doing.

Non profit-making organization is an awesome platform where payment or tax are no charges based on the common goal and what the organisation aim at getting as there objectives, non profit making i believe help to facilitate the level of lack in some areas of life, its boost and help the economy of a nation to lookout for the main issues of the general public and make a sensible and not biased or judgemental decision towards effective growth of the economy.

I can't make my company a non profit organization because I will definitely be establishing the business just for the sole aim of making more money so if I make it a non profit organization how will be able to pay my staff and run other expenses that the business will require me to do

Starting a not for profit organization is a good idea but in one way you can always get donations from those who appreciate lots of your efforts you contribute to helping humanity, the donations may not be enough to pay full time employees except that most of them have to work part time, i hope you are able to achieve more than what you desire, all the best.

I have been considering making a new company of mine non-profit, or to be hosted by a non-profit organization. Has anyone here looked into the legal rights? I hear you can still make profits for employees and such, but as a whole, it's not about making money.

This is somehow strange to me. I believe the sole aim of starting a business is to make and maximize profits. So I don't it is possible to start a business or your company a non-profitable one.

I can make my business non profit in the sense that I have enough revenue to keep the business going with out any form of disruption in operations and running of the business activities. It is a way of helping the society.

Why would I want to waste my time and energy in something that is not profitable to me in anyway, time wait for no man and I have so many bills to sort,so I see no reason why I would think of doing such in the first place. But those who think of that have another means of making profit I guess.

I believe starting a business is with the sole aim of making profits. Even governmental organizations are all profit oriented. don't think it is that easy to start a business with the mind of not making Profits considering the start up cost

My dream is to have an organisation,whereby the take care of the less privilege people and help them to reach their full potentials,definitely there will be employed staff's but this can be achieved only whenbi have reached my financial full potential.

According to my observation and experience, all type of efforts for any type of business, are aimed to get profit. But if you have and alternative source of income then you can start a NGO to help out the needy people.

Yes I can , if I have a purpose to achieve, it could be inform of charity or human rights abuse, you must have a reason for wanting to start a non profit organization remember it takes a lot of energy and commitment to make it work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds