Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business at the height of its popularity?

Lol depending on certain factors. If I forsee the business has great prospect and potential, I would never. If I know that's the highest the business can go I can just sell

Advertisement Placeholder
It's never a good idea to sell business at the height of its popularity because that's the point when you would make much profit. This could be possible if you needed to use money for pressing needs. For instance, i know a friend who needed money to travel to the US . He had to sell his business off.

Selling off your business at the height of its popularity is uncalled for and barbaric, I would rather borrow if i needed money urgently rather than selling a business thats doing perfectly fine.
Lol depending on certain factors. If I forsee the business has great prospect and potential, I would never. If I know that's the highest the business can go I can just sell

I don't even see any reason why I have to sell my business. I know the guy thay sold whatsap to Mark Zuckerberg now will be reverting his action for doing so. I can't sell my business
I can never sell of my business at the height of popularity that is just like selling your business when you have already worked for it or working for orders to reap

Not yet I don't think i will do so I will rather prefer to make more gains with the popularity before it fades off and people no longer consider it again ,so I can sell at that point

To me, my bad, the questions is somehow. Which investor or a business man sells off his business when the business is gaining ground. I doubt if we have it

To me, my bad, the questions is somehow. Which investor or a business man sells off his business when the business is gaining ground. I doubt if we have it
Yeah no business man would actually think of doing so considering the fact that he or she knows the gains that he or she would get from the business ,so he won't even do so

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
I think the best action to take is to keep the site. This is so because selling it will only give all your labour and hard work to someone else, just because such person doesn't want to be patience enough. It will be disheartening to discover that the business you sold out, is now gaining both national and international popularity, when you know you could have being patience for it to happen, when you're the owner.

That would not seem like the best move to make though but if i ended up doing that then I wonder what the reason could be probably would earn more doing such a thing that with the company but still

And why would l do that? Isn't that what every business owner wants, if l didn't sell it when it was nose diving, while sell it when it's sky rocking? Unless l have other profitable sites that l am also managing and the asking price is worth the stress, then l will sell, if not, No.

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
I clearly see no reason why I should sell it ,like you said it is hugely popular so why sell it. After investing alot of time and effort .I would rather keep working with it and be making profit little by little than selling it. The only way I'm selling it is if that was the initial plan .

Lol!! Who on earth would want to do that tonhis business at that point in the businesse life? If I didn't sell the business at its trail stages, is it when it is at its peak of prominence where I should be relaxing and enjoying unparallel patronage I will now say I want to sell? No way
No I will never do that to sell off my business at the height of his popularity that he is a very bad thing to do it will just be as if, you worked in vain.

Apart from me it will take some very big heights of calculation for somebody who wants to sell his business on its peak popularity stage because that is not something I will do

If I had the idea of selling it as part of my long term goal then I will and venture into something massive because before I even initiate such decision, I must have been fully grounded

Although I don't pray for circumstances, but that can lead to selling off your biz at its peak. On a normal, I won't sell my biz at such peak.

The sell of business has never been in my personal agenda no matter how the terrible situation the business is facing talk.more of it popularity stage definitely it can be possible.

If the site ( my business) is doing well like you have just explained, I see no reason to sell it off. I would rather keep working with it to get more profits from it.
I think it is only someone that is not okay in the earth that will consider selling their business when the business is doing very well because it's beyond human comprehension the reasons why someone that has a successful business would want to sell it.

Well well,I guess it would come down to the price attached and the connection I have with such a business venture
If it happens to be my dream business,might be a little difficult

Irrespective of anything, I can't consciously sell off my business at the height of its popularity. Wow! This would be crazy irrespective of the bid.

I agree with you. I would never sell a business that has great potential in the future too. That would be like closing yourself off of the many benefits. It can even lead to regret later on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds