Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business at the height of its popularity?

There are people who are actually good at this kind of thing,after they get familiar with a particular venture it bored them and when they seek for More adventure,they sell the business (with Goodwill) they make a killing in profits. It's a mindset thing I believe

Advertisement Placeholder
If I can no longer run the business because I do not have time, I lost interest in running business, I am trying to create another business, etc. I will consider selling the business even if it is at its height and making a lot if money.

I will never sell off my business at the hight of it's popularity for any amount whatsoever. Imagine after selling it and it wheny more level popular, would I be at ease with myself?

I will never sell off my business at the hight of it's popularity for any amount whatsoever. Imagine after selling it and it wheny more level popular, would I be at ease with myself?
This is the best choice, if the business is failing then that's a different story but I see no need selling it off when it's doing perfectly fine and we'll.

I would rather keep my popular site and keep earning from it. Selling it will only give you money once. But keeping it will continue earning you money as long as you keeping working on it.

I will sell the website if the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it
I think it's only a mad person that will even consider selling his or her business when the business is very successful and it hurt it height of it success because a business that is successful is the prayer of every one that start a business.

Having built a business to the point of it gaining so much popularity, it will be difficult for me to sell off the business except the business is no longer functional.

Why would you take the pain and time to build your business up to it's hight of popularity and then choose to decide to sell it off? Does it sound reasonable in any way? It doesn't just add up if you'd ask me

I am a kind of person who find it difficult to sell off anything that belongs to me. I rather let the business keep giving me passive income as it is doing.

Though its not a good idea bit still there are factors that will be put into consideration like the long term goals of the business is it still achievable if not then selling it is the best option.

Though its not a good idea bit still there are factors that will be put into consideration like the long term goals of the business is it still achievable if not then selling it is the best option.
Even if you love the business but if the offer is too high then it is best to sell and you can enjoy the profit. That happens here in big companies like a bank that was bought some years back.

I would not even sell off a business that is not going well talk more of a successful business, I believe that with adequate skills and experience with funds there's nothing we won't achieve

I believe not every risk bring forth big rewards, there are times your risk might backfire or bring forth the opposite result of what you are experting which is exactly why it is called risk

I do not want to cut the hen that is laying golden eggs. I will wait every day for the hen to deliver golden eggs every day so that I can earn every day. Does anybody remember the story of a hen that lays golden eggs.

This has happened several times and I believe that more people would still continue to do it provided they need money to work on something else.
That is a very bad thing to do with that you just labelled for nothing you cannot sell your business when your business is gaining the height of a popularity.

I believe not every risk bring forth big rewards, there are times your risk might backfire or bring forth the opposite result of what you are experting which is exactly why it is called risk
I can never sell off my business and if I think that I am not able to manage the business to bring the required results I can just hire a business manager to take over from where I stopped.

I can never. I can't sell my business off at the peak of it's popularity. Cos I've invested so much in it with my resources, time and all.. And the most important part of booming a business is gaining popularity

I can never. I can't sell my business off at the peak of it's popularity. Cos I've invested so much in it with my resources, time and all.. And the most important part of booming a business is gaining popularity
I don't think that anyone on his right senses will want to sell a business that is profitable . He should even be working on how to improve the business for higher returns

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
If I have that kind of popular site and its on the brink of blowing up, I will rather wait and keep working hard on it, rather than selling because good things comes to people that waits. There will be a turnaround

I don't even see any reason why I have to sell my business. I know the guy thay sold whatsap to Mark Zuckerberg now will be reverting his action for doing so. I can't sell my business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds