Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business at the height of its popularity?

Selling of your business at the height of its popularity is not advisable but some situations contribute a lot to it, maybe lack of funds.

Advertisement Placeholder
Popularity usually mean more sales and more profits. When my business starts gaining more popularity that means what I have laboured for for so long is finally coming into fruition. Selling the business would be such a good idea.

That is the last thing I will even imagine myself to be doing.I'm even trying to figure out the kind of situation that will make me try to sell my business at its peak of popularity

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
Why will I sell a site at the height of popularity? What will happen to my years of waiting for the site to blow and the grew and I will sell, never if I didn't sell while it wasn't popular I can't sell when it becomes popular.

Of course not, if I didn't sell it when it was low and I was struggling to make it valuable, then why would I sell it when it's up and working? It's really not logical, so I won't do it.

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
It all depends on my decision at that point. I could decide not to sell the site because having a popular site makes the individual popular too and make the individual famous and there are high chances of generating income from a popular site.
On the other hand I could also decide to sell it if the money is worth it, I could easily start a new site and return to being popular since I nutured the other site myself, I can still do better than before and in doing this I would gain more experience in creating and maintaining a site.

It all depends on my decision at that point. I could decide not to sell the site because having a popular site makes the individual popular too and make the individual famous and there are high chances of generating income from a popular site.
On the other hand I could also decide to sell it if the money is worth it, I could easily start a new site and return to being popular since I nutured the other site myself, I can still do better than before and in doing this I would gain more experience in creating and maintaining a site

Sometimes when your business is at the height of his popularity your competitors may feel that there is a need to purchase The business in order for them to have a monopoly market. So it doesn't really make sense for me to do that.

I don't see any sayings in selling one's business at the height of its popularity as that will definitely be stability of Madness for one who has labelled so hard to start up a business and just when the business and started becoming popular and making great sales then that person will be thinking of selling the business because of one financial hardship or the other.

Having a business which is currently blowing up, I won't put up such a business for sale else i keep improving the brand to satisfy my customers beyond the best. I will have to keep working hard for various business endorsements and more contracts.

Why should I sell what I suffered for before reaching the limit of prosperity or popularity .., I will take the period as an experience instead of selling it

Well, there is this saying that "Never say Never" but at the same time I will not sell my business at the height of it's popularity, it's just somehow negative to act like that, I will rather continue managing the business till whatever issue around is over.

I would I sell my site provided is profitable to me, it better to maintain it and continue growing it little by little

Selling your business at the height of popularity is not engaging at all If not a kind of bad condition because such may affect the business idea of a person the may making him not to have made anything of impact after that.

If the price is right why not? Especially if a bigger company that is in direct competition with the business is offering. I would definitely sell it for the right price.

I know some people will do this especially when there is someone that want to buy it with large amount of money but personally I would not do it no matter the amount of money involved.

I will sell off my business at its peak of popularity only on the condition that they price it is going for is very negotiable and it is convincing enough, only then can I sell it

I think that sometimes if you have to keep the site it can be a good thing because if it continues to grow then you will increase your income source however i think that if there is a good offer then i would definitely consider selling it.

I will sell off my business at its peak of popularity only on the condition that they price it is going for is very negotiable and it is convincing enough, only then can I sell it
Talk to me more about the business that you own. When did you start it?

Lol!! Who on earth would want to do that tonhis business at that point in the businesse life? If I didn't sell the business at its trail stages, is it when it is at its peak of prominence where I should be relaxing and enjoying unparallel patronage I will now say I want to sell? No way

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds