Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business at the height of its popularity?

It really depends. If I have another project to do and i received a good offer for my site I can sell. But if I don't have project that can bring such money like the blog is bringing, I will never sell it.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something that I am not open to do in to be honest. There is no point selling of a business when it is growing and I can be able to make money from it in the future.

My personal understanding about business is that, all business are main for sell either successful or not moving well. If I am offered a better amount of profit, I will definitely sell to start new business.

I will never sell my business at all. In fact, I would consider making it more popular and grow more. This is something that I may do. Many business owners make the mistake of selling their businesses and they regret it later.

My personal understanding about business is that, all business are main for sell either successful or not moving well. If I am offered a better amount of profit, I will definitely sell to start new business.

There are reasons why people sell their business at the height of its popularity , it might be because the owner of the company is changing his or her environment , like moving abroad , or have a huge financial problem.

I will sell the website if the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it

If the site ( my business) is doing well like you have just explained, I see no reason to sell it off. I would rather keep working with it to get more profits from it.
There are various reasons that will make a business owner to sell off his outfit,when the market is becoming very competitive and he sees that he cannot survive,he can decide to sell it off and venture into something else.

it is a no brainer for me personally, if my site becomes very popular i would not consider selling it as that would not be profitable for me and i would lose because i can make so much more with the site.

It all depends on who is involved. Sometimes the business owner wants to expand the company to an impressive size so that it can compete with its contemporaries, but if the competitors are much larger and he finds a buyer, he can sell.

I will absolutely sell the Business and start another one if it doesn't take me too long to create it.
For me, the goal is to make money, and because they have been able to generously pay for the establishment of my firm, I will absolutely sell it.

Well I don't think that's possible for me, it's not a good idea, if you are good at doing things like this there's no way you can make it successful, selling your business is not a good idea.

What you need is the best thing you need to think about before selling off your business at the height of its popularity , you might need to sell the business to start another better business business l

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
I would keep it because it was my idea and I started it and I will never pass it to someone else for money, instead I will make it better and more popular among people.

Selling a site is not an exception, in my opinion, to the rule that there are some situations that call for one to sell their assets. Personally, if I have a pressing need for cash and I know that the only way to get it is by selling my website or another piece of property, as the situation may be, I will do so and utilize the proceeds to address the issue. But that's simply what I think.

Well, I am not really sure. It depends on my financial situation as well. Let's just say I still have enough resources to support my business for the next 3-4 years(including the predictable growth) then probably I wouldn't want to part with it.

However, if I don't have enough resources to handle my business in the long run, then yes, I would probably sell it off to someone who can support it and manage it in the long run. This is just what I would do.

Still, if I get too attached to the business emotionally(let's just say, it's a family business and even my family wouldn't want me to sell it off), then probably I will take a gamble and try to support it as best as I can.
There are many variables for all these business decisions.

the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it

the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it
Though selling my business at the height of it popularity is not advisable but there are some circumstances that might warrant the selling of the business , and sometimes the money might be mouth watering but its not enough reason to sell your business

I don't sell off the business I have established , that is one of my rules and regulations. Any business I have established is the type of business I have seen potential on and I will do well to Excell in it.

My business is my pride and I do not sell my business . A lot of people may have challenges related to the business have establish but the best thing is to hold on to the business except you have something that is more profitable than the business to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds