Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?

Advertisement Placeholder
8 strategies for dealing with difficult customers
First and foremost, listen
Build rapport through empathy.
Lower your voice.
Respond as if all your customers are watching.
Know when to give in.
Stay calm.
Don't take it personally. .
Remember that you're interacting with a human.

When it comes to business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.

We once had that kind of customer who was always complaining about the delivery, about the products and sometimes she even complains about her office. But we cannot drop that customer because she orders big purchases and they pay on time on the agreed date. For bad customers it would always depend on the business that they give us.

There is no way you will not encounter such customers once in while in your day to day business dealings. When you have a customer with such behaviour, you will have to be patience and be careful with him to express himself fully and when you think you can no longer tolerate his behaviour, you can politely walk him out of your store.

Concerning if I would ever pursue a customer who is very demanding. Well, there is no business that doesn't have a customer of such, the best thing to do is to keep calm and be patient with such customers to avoid any form of conflict between you two

I wouldn't pursue a customer even though their very demanding for reputation purposes, but I'll always overlook their character in such cases and if their tired the will stop their ranting or natural stop patronizing me.

For a business to be successful there must be a good relationship between the owner and the customer and this make dealing with the customer a most careful thing in business, meeting an essence demanding customer I will try my best to see if I can offer up to what is required of me.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Pursuing a customer that's very demanding is not the right thing to do,we are different people with different character, so customer behaviour cannot be the same , all you have to do is to have a good cordial relationship with them.

I would never want to keep a customer who is ungrateful. Instead of trying to satisfy the demanding customer, I would say f**k off and start looking for new customers.

You as a businessman need to understand that consumers are the reason why your business is existing. So I will not pursue any customer even if he or she is demanding.

Business owners should know that every customer is unique, the one that demands too much and the one that doesn't, because who never can tell who the customer might link one with.

I will not pursue a demanding customer, infact I will work with you because customers like this have financial potentials,if by demanding will bring more cash then it's an advantage.

Well, I think it depends. If the customer seems too overbearing I wouldn't be inclined to pursue such a customer. I think we need to understand that customers can't be right in every situation.

As long as the client is responsible and punctual, it is worthwhile to have him on our side. We must look for strategies to please you in some way or show him that his dissatisfaction is compensated with the good things that the products or services have.

Whether or not I would pursue a customer like this really depends on the situation. If they are a little difficult, but hold up their end of the bargain (pay on time, don't ask for the impossible, don't hold you responsible about things you have no control over), I would be okay with that. But if they act overly entitled, and/or behave abusively in any form, I wouldn't stand for that.

Although it isn't always easy when dealing with a demanding customer, we are all humans and we definitely have out limits, for me I would weigh the benefit getting from such customer to the stress involved, whatever outweighs I'm sticking to that, if the stress outweighs then I have no choice than to let such customer go

I would be very careful when dealing with an extremely demanding customer because there has to be a limit to how much you try and cater to their needs. If they are trying to get more bang for their buck, I would let them know that this is not possible. If they are making some small, minor requests that I have the time and energy to do, that's not an issue really.

Well concerning your question in the above post concerning if would pursue or still do business with a very demanding customer, well i would say yes i would still do business with that customer i just have to be prepared with dealing with that customer

Well, I think it depends. If the customer seems too overbearing I wouldn't be inclined to pursue such a customer. I think we need to understand that customers can't be right in every situation.
It's not even good to pursue anyone so they do not feel pressured so just let the person be and treat the person nice just as you would others that is what most customers appreciate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds