Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, working from home will affect the labor market as lesser hands will be required on a job, but I sincerely doubt if working in office will completely be eradicated, there is no way we can actually deal with factory works and the likes..although with the pandemic strict measures will rather be put in place

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer work at home because work at office is difficult for girls due to convenve and some other issues .but work at office also have great importance becuse work at office done at daily basis but at home we late it .both have great importance .

I do not personally like working from home because it will be so boring for and alot of children in my home may not allowed me to concentrate,at least if I work in the office it will be a sort of exercise for me, but I think working at home may have alot of bad impact on the economy because a welder and traffic waden may not have anything to give him or her employment,i think go to work every is better than working from home.

Best reply I have seen so far. Many people are choosing working from home because they feel it saves cost of commuting. They didn't think of the effect it will have on their social life. Day to day interactions with different kinds of people is very important too. I will try to socialize a bit, albeit in a safe way.
I prefer 50-50. Telecommuting saves a lot of time for going to work but I need some social life.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
working from office i prefer we need to move to other places or be moved from our comfort place for us to do what we necessarily what to do staying in the same place same day i may cause laziness to people which will degrade the persistent.

There are pros and cons in working home and going to the office for work. And for sure that depends of what kind of work do you have. Working home requires faster internet connection and a less noisy environment to be more effective in you job. I still prefer going to the office as you can mingle with other people.
Truly environment is a key determinant to productivity when working from home. It’s best advised to have a separate room that serves the purpose of work only when working from home. Also this can only be very much effective in developed countries where internet connection is fast.

The global pandemic has taught us a lot of lesson,one of them is adoption of working from home it not necessary for all workers to come to office to work.the benefits are enomous like saving of cost,it reduces stress and it also allow order people to benefits from working at their comfort.

Obviously we now all know COVID has affected the labour market very badly - people have been laid off, companies are shutting down and whole economies are on their knees. Companies seriously need to rethink the way they run their businesses and save themselves money. Remote working is the way to go.

Obviously we now all know COVID has affected the labour market very badly - people have been laid off, companies are shutting down and whole economies are on their knees. Companies seriously need to rethink the way they run their businesses and save themselves money. Remote working is the way to go.
Truly working from home reduce the expenses of both employees and workers but it hasn’t been proven effective on all aspect of company works. Also how productive is working from home compared to working at the office

At first we all want to assume that everyone will enjoy working from home on their beds. But this notion is far from the truth as some people believe they can only be productive outside the walls of their houses. I don't think everyone wants to behave like an introvert and that is a very important factor because being social is important.

Several studies over the past few months show productivity while working remotely from home is better than working in an office setting. On average, those who work from home spend 10 minutes less a day being unproductive, work one more day a week, and are 47% more productive

i prefer working from the office, you know its differnent vibe when you are working to different place, the experience is different even though uts pretty tiring when you are home you just get lay in your bed and

It is more effective and efficient to work in an office, not just to focus but also to have us a right environment during working hours; and we all knew that there were many factors and distractions at home for us not to work suitably.

Due to the pandemic that happened recently, I guess anyone have the fear to go outside, to work out side and to shop outside, that is why we can't deny the fact that most of the people tends to chose from working at home these days along with it is the increase of choices for online shopping soo that they won't have to go outside.

As for me, I want to work in office than in home because in office, I can manage my time much better then in home. This is because in our home, I often get to do things in home-related which is not I supposed to do while working on my job. Also I can focus on work much better in office than in home because there many distractions in home such as your siblings being noisy around and other stuffs.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
I would like to work from home and if I will be the owner of any company I will try to divide work among the labor so they can do it from their homes it is the cheapest way of work and we can save our incentive and profit easily which will be further used to increase the income of labor

In this age everyone prefers money,Because nothing is easy without money,So he will start to work and get a good job for himse،So he will continue to work whether he has to work at So he will continue to work whether he has to work at home or in the office ,He will be star of any condition, working is most of every body.

Wherever you do your work, you should be expert.If you do your work in your office, it doesn't matter where you are working . people will like the work of you not your location. So keep on working hard.

Several studies over the past few months show productivity while working remotely from home is better than working in an office setting. On average, those who work from home spend 10 minutes less a day being unproductive, work one more day a week, and are 47% more productive
Wow this is good. Please do you have any link so I can read more on the reasearch studies? If you do, please share them thanks. I’m more concerned about the productivity. If you’re right, then it’s more satisfying for employers to endorse working from home fully

These days, i prefer working at home specially we have this pandemic that we are facing right now. There is no better option these days but to only stay at home. Let's just hope that it won't affect our performance in a worst case scenario .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds