Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
Definitely I think it's quite safer, and less tasking working at home especially in this period that we have covid 19 virus. If we have a lot of online jobs so many people would prefer to work at home rather than having to stress themselves travelling to work everyday.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely I think it's quite safer, and less tasking working at home especially in this period that we have covid 19 virus. If we have a lot of online jobs so many people would prefer to work at home rather than having to stress themselves travelling to work everyday.
Considering the pandemic, working from home is preferable and safer but in the advent of a possible wrap of the pandemic, will you still prefer working from home?. Moreover how productive have you been this period?

I prefer working at home rather than going into the office at this time of pandemic. The convenience and safety of yourself, and your family is highly guaranteed. Earning profit or having a stable income while at home becomes feasible with the help and inspiration given by your family. Work from home does not only guaranteed your safety but it also stabilize your work foundation. Although, working at the office might be more productive and effective because of the different factors at your home that affects your diligence, but during this times working at home is the best choice we can choose and the only option we must consider. Health comes first.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Working from home is preferred because there is no need to get ready. No need to travel. You can do work while you are on the bed. This is easier and you don't get tired. Working at office makes you tired.

The world is changing and is changing fast. The pandemic has contributed to this. Before now working from home was done as an alternative to our main work or business, but now working from is the best thing that can happen to anybody.
To stay alive and free, working from home should be a priority.

The world is changing and is changing fast. The pandemic has contributed to this. Before now working from home was done as an alternative to our main work or business, but now working from is the best thing that can happen to anybody.
To stay alive and free, working from home should be a priority.
Truly everyone wants to stay alive but in case of a possible wrap of the pandemic, don’t you think working from home will become obsolete? In my own opinion, I believe working from home is just for the main time and a lot of companies will go back to working at the office

for me, the better is work from home. because it is more comfortable for every worker because you do not have to commute to work and you earn more with your children and you still have time to take care of them and you know they are safe.

for me, the better is work from home. because it is more comfortable for every worker because you do not have to commute to work and you earn more with your children and you still have time to take care of them and you know they are safe.
I agree with you. Considering the convenience of a worker, it’s best advised to endorse working from home but looking at the productivity from the employer’s view, is is advisable to endorse working from home ahead of working at the office? Has there been a change in productivity for you since you’ve been working from home?

It really affect the economy, but its the new normal, we must embrace it. It is for our own good. We need to sacrifice something in order for us to survive this pandemic. Just have faith and everything will be alright🙏

working at home is the good idea for workers in order to make them safe during the pandemic period that was lockdown every where, and no one can go out to their various places of work, but working at home would make organizations to move forward and the worker would also be paid their salaries.

Working at home sounds much better for me than working in the office. But I think working in the office is also necessary sometimes, especially if you are living alone because you need to interact with your colleagues, you need to help each other with different tasks and it's just a different atmosphere at the office than at home.

Both working at work and working from home the main purpose is to have a means of livelihood. I prefer working at home because in my country where I come from, we face a lot of traffic challenges sometimes you would have to leave your home as early as 4am just to avoid getting late to work that is rather too stressful.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform. Great minds in this place

Working from home is a great idea but I think there is the probability that the person will always get distracted. And this will also affect the geographical mobility of labour which is a negative impact on economic growth.

Many remote jobs also come with flexible schedules, which means that workers can start and end their day as they choose, as long as their work is complete and leads to strong outcomes. This control over your work schedule can be invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of your personal life.

Whether it’s balancing school schedules, medical appointments, and errands, or attending an online fitness class in the morning, or even being home for a contractor can all be done a little more easily when you work from home

Working from home maybe more easy and fun to do because you we always do it from home and have time to rest after working online but working at a office is more stressful cause you we face alot of problem from the other employees,But you we have alot of experience working under someone,You we have fun with the other workers but it depends on the working place

When this all first started it was hard for me to cope. I was already too used to the normal way of living so it took a while to get used to it, as time passed I had to get used to it, now I have time to attend to others issues around me and my family is glad to have me around. I think I would prefer working online and maybe going to the office once or twice in a week.

I agree with you. Considering the convenience of a worker, it’s best advised to endorse working from home but looking at the productivity from the employer’s view, is is advisable to endorse working from home ahead of working at the office? Has there been a change in productivity for you since you’ve been working from home?
right now because I'm just starting this system when I work, but right now you will also think to ourselves that we are safe when we are at home, especially since the pandemic is not over yet. maybe if my salary is not big now if I work hard maybe based on what I see becoming productive in this field of work.

Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts. Studies show that it's clear there is increased productivity in working at home versus working in an office. A common sense says that 'work from home' means you do work for someone from home. On the other hand, when you say 'work at home' that means you got a personal task to be completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds