Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for yourself or for somebody?

There is nothing we can use to qualify working on your own rather than working for people , it make you your own and you won't get nagged at by other people in the name of boss

Advertisement Placeholder
There is usually a general feeling among a lot of people that they prefer to work by their self and start their own business. This is something that I am not very popular with because I do not have the concentration levels in order to do that.

Working for yourself is far more better than Working for someone else or working in an organisation m you have the freedom of controlling people rather than being controlled.
Working for yourself is far more better than Working for someone else or working in an organisation m you have the freedom of controlling people rather than being controlled.

Actually sometimes it depends on our profession and what we are capable if doing. thete are some people who have skills and handiwork, those kind of people may love to work for themselves rather than to work for someone.

Working for yourself in my own opinion is actually the best rather than working for someone , though right now i am doing the two , working for someone and also having my own business.

If I am going to have the opportunity then I am definitely going to prefer to work on myself. I believe that I am going to be much more productive and use my own call knowledge if I am working to my own benefit.

If I am going to have the opportunity then I am definitely going to prefer to work on myself. I believe that I am going to be much more productive and use my own call knowledge if I am working to my own benefit.
The joy of being your own boss is unlimited , you wake up at the time you wanted knowing there are people already at work doing your work , you also have the opportunity of making decisions for yourself.

Being employee for some business organisation is just a waste of time. Some are using you to enrich themselves and grow their business company. You may not likely benefit after the end of it all . I rather work for myself if possible.

There is always that kind of conviction and self-actualization that you are going to feel if you are working for yourself and that is exactly why I am determined to become self-employed.

Being employee for some business organisation is just a waste of time. Some are using you to enrich themselves and grow their business company. You may not likely benefit after the end of it all . I rather work for myself if possible.
I have seen the amount we are making for an organisation as a worker's , and when I calculated the salary we all earn , its not even up to 2% of the money coming into the organisation , that's was when I realises starting your own business is the best if you want to make it In Life .

I have seen the amount we are making for an organisation as a worker's , and when I calculated the salary we all earn , its not even up to 2% of the money coming into the organisation , that's was when I realises starting your own business is the best if you want to make it In Life .
That is what so many people do not understand . Well sometimes to start up a business and make it successful is not an easy things . That is why a lot of people cannot start up their business even when they have a big dream that could possibly change their life.

There is always that kind of conviction and self-actualization that you are going to feel if you are working for yourself and that is exactly why I am determined to become self-employed.
Your dream cannot be actualised if you dont start your own business , because the money you will be earning working for a private organisation will not be enough to actualize your dream,

I'm presently working for someone, though I've enjoyed it. I've been in and out of personal business for a while now and I can tell that it's not easy to manage personal business.

It depend on the kind of job you are doing entirely , some work pay handsomely I you are working for someone else and some work will seems like a modern slavery , so i prefer my own job .

I prefer working for someone else. This is because as an employee I would enjoy more benefits such as pension, retirement benefits, medical cover/insurance, being paid for the offs and leave days, being paid for sick days among other incentives.

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.
Now I am working online and I know it's income is very low but I believe that one day I will become expert and successful in what I am doing, I just want to be my own boss.

Working for myself as self employee is what I love most because I will the boss of myself by not hanging under somebody's supervision or watch
For me I prefer to be self employed instead of working for anyone, because no one will like to remain under someone for so long, because everyone wants to be a boss of their self.

In the business of offering service or you owning you own busines,the prefrence lies on the individual,some persons can do well under paid employment,while some thrive wellwhen they are independent.

For me I prefer to be self employed instead of working for anyone, because no one will like to remain under someone for so long, because everyone wants to be a boss of their self.
Working for yourself is better than working for an organisation , because it gives you the opportunity of running your business withiut anybody disturbing your sense of judgement.

Working for yourself is better than working for an organisation , because it gives you the opportunity of running your business withiut anybody disturbing your sense of judgement.
Exactly, because working for yourself will give you an opportunity to other things, because working for person you will never have time for yourself, because must work to please your boss in order to pay you when the time comes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds