Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for yourself or for somebody?

Theres so much working as an entrepreneur and being your own boss without having to keep working and taking orders under anybody , maintaining your own personal purse on you own.
I am actually making way for myself to be able to work and earn money for myself. I think it's more fun and it will let you try out new things and implement them freely without seeking permission from any external source.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer working for myself, not because I can't work for a firm or an organization, but I would personally like to own my business or organisation and be employed to render my service to the firm and be paid for it.

Working for yourself is the best way of acheiveing your aims and goals quickly in life and working for some one else is like slavery to me becuase the money you will be making won't be sufficient for you.

Everybody prefers to be self employed. But being self employed takes a lot of hard work. I prefer to work with an organisation first, get the needed experience, work on myself and start my own gig.
You are on point here,this is a good one in that while you are working for an organisation you would be afforded the previledge and oppoutunity of knowing and understanding how to run a real and proper organisation.

Before i started working on my business , i went to work for a similar and bigger business doing the same business just to learn everything that needed to be known about the business.

I rather work for somebody else, for a company since it feels more secured and its not risky! if you work for yourself its risky and I'm not the kind of a guy to like risks. I prefer to work for a company to get the monthly money and live this way when I'm less stressed with my work.

I will rather prefer working for myself rather than working for anybody because I have been working under some people for a very long time which is not favourable at all.

Who doesn't want to be a boss by him or herself everyone personally I refer been my own boss and guess most people will love that too but the truth you can we work for someone first to serve a training and experience for you

Not everybody has the right temperament and the preparation in order to walk by their self and as such you have to start working from somebody before trying to establish your business later on.

Actually self employed is one of the best thing I ever wanted and I have been trying all my best to be a boss of my own because I wont be stress and pressured for work.

Working for somebody is risk-free because you will not have the problem of pay problem of rental of company or risk of anything like this but you will be controlled every time for rentability.

Working for somebody is risk-free because you will not have the problem of pay problem of rental of company or risk of anything like this but you will be controlled every time for rentability.
I understand your point based on working for someone because you won't be at any shortage and you will be getting your money at the end of the month, but what you don't know is that you can be sacked anytime

The truth is that when working for someone else, you get financial stability and certainty. You know what your bank balance is going to look like each month and can plan your spending. If you work for yourself, we bet this is one thing that you certainly do miss. When you’re self employed, there really is no guarantee of an income, and it tends to be feast or famine. Work is either flooding in or you have nothing at all. You have to learn to tuck cash away for the lean times. On the plus side, when you’re self employed, there’s no cap on your potential earnings. They both have their pros and cons.

When you are working in a particular organisation ,mi mean working for someone else , your salary will be going smoothly but it will be stagnant , but if you start your own business , you can make more money than relying on a stagnant source of income

If I had the opportunity, I am definitely going to want to work on my own because of the freedom that I am going to have to try so many things which is not the same if I am working with somebody.

Different people are going to have different choices depending on their own personal preference but I think I am going to prefer to work on my own because of the time that it can be able to afford me.

I prefer to work for myself. I am not good under pressure or working under someone else's thumb. I am find with making mistakes and owning them myself but being lectured by someone else is annoying and frustrating for me.

If I have the opportunity I am definitely going to be fair to work on my own because I believe that it is going to be giving me the opportunity to meet a lot of people and experiment my potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds