Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for yourself or for somebody?

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.
Being self employed and working for company are both good because both ate bringing in good income, but personally I have been bullied and harassed by my former boss and thats the main reason why in started my own personal business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Despite all, I would still prefer working for myself. I have worked for a company and the experience was not worth it. The salary i was paid didn't equate the time and energy i was putting into my job.

This is the exact same problem I have been facing in my place. Many employers are offering those low pay rates despite an increase in inflation. many people are suffering and the job market is also not good. What's quite worse is the fact is that all jobs have a fixed rate for each profession and there is no difference even for many experienced people in a few specific fields.

Everybody prefers to be self employed. But being self employed takes a lot of hard work. I prefer to work with an organisation first, get the needed experience, work on myself and start my own gig.

Everybody prefers to be self employed. But being self employed takes a lot of hard work. I prefer to work with an organisation first, get the needed experience, work on myself and start my own gig.

I think this could be a good approach. You may tend to gain experience by working for a company and then try to work for yourself. However, it is really hard to get clients when you first start your freelancing career. Finding clients is the real challenge as a freelancer and maintaining trust is also a big issue.

You can work for yourself by becoming a blogger or vlogger. But earning money by working for yourself can be very difficult. However, when you work for other people, money will easily come to you

Who does not want independence or been a boss of his/herself, I will like to own my own business that is working for myself it's convenient and by far the best. Working for yourself will make you an independent person in all areas possible, have you grow your finances well and important decisions likewise on your own

For me I prefer to be self-employed to be boss nothing like to have your own business is really good, and you will be making your own money from your business.

I prefer being self employed instead of working for someone. You can make important decisions regarding your business plans and strategies in a way that would suit you. You can also work based on your own schedule without having to take orders from another person.
Over the past couple of years I've already worked for a lot of people and companies but right now I'm only interested in working for myself because it is the only way forward that I see.

Yes,being self employed can be nice but it comes with a lot of sacrifice as said earlier. But working as an employee is also nice as it gives you some experience over years to manage your own business over time.
The only reason why I am going to be comfortable working for another person is for me to be able to save money that I'm going to used to start up my own business and start working for myself.

The prayer of everybody in the world is to be financially independence and also be the owner of their own business where they can control , dictate and also pay salary to their workers.

Yes,being self employed can be nice but it comes with a lot of sacrifice as said earlier. But working as an employee is also nice as it gives you some experience over years to manage your own business over time.
If I actually don't have the means to work for myself I don't really think that I have any other option than to work for another person and make money that I can use to start up something for myself.

I love working for myself or been self employed its make me feel so confident with myself,infact am planing to open a small firm of my own in the future so I can employ others I hate working for people or even the goverment because the economic in my country is so poor and goverment jobs pays peanut
As far as my country Nigeria is concerned I believe that most people would definitely prefer to work for themselves because they don't really pay workers well here.

I really prefer to work for myself because I know so to start planning the future is really to create for something good for yourself, its really help than working for someone.

Being self-employed is the best because you'll be able to make decisions and also use your brain as you wish to ensure the business continued to grow and blend according to trend because your decisions must hold on like when you work for others that they will have to subject your opinions into review.

The best known route to wealth is self employment. It comes with lots of adventure, the ups and downs but if you persevere, you will win big. I prefer self employment because it makes me creative and I am able to explore myself without fear and bureaucracy.

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.
Working for yourself is a bae, you don't need to stress too much. Being your own boss is the best thing ever. I won't be treated or talk to anyhow. You have your own respect and you wouldn't become any body's slave. That's how it is supposed to be

As far as my country Nigeria is concerned I believe that most people would definitely prefer to work for themselves because they don't really pay workers well here.
In my own country , working for yourself is far more better than working for someone because to me it an act of modern slavery where you will be paid just a tiny little allowance .

The only reason I'm still stucked working for employees and swallowing miserable working conditions accumulated with low pay and long working hours is because I've not yet attained financial Independence on my own. I prefer to be my own cheerleader!
This is actually did something with most people that are working in my country Nigeria because everyone is looking for the possibility of saving money to start up their own business.

I would still prefer to work for myself. After all the hours and years of labor, I would reap better fruit in the future. Besides, working for myself gives me total control of my time and finances as well. I determine the growth and I may not have to be stuck at a level without raise in pay.
There is no will you are going to compare working for yourself and working for another person because when you work for yourself you will determine exactly how you grow by yourself.

I am actually making way for myself to be able to work and earn money for myself. I think it's more fun and it will let you try out new things and implement them freely without seeking permission from any external source.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds