Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for yourself or for somebody?

I know that there are many folks who work for companies and have regular day jobs, but they would still like to work as a freelancer and make money working for themselves.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love working for myself or being self-employed because it gives me a sense of confidence in myself. In fact, I plan to start a small business of my own in the future so I can hire others. I despise working for other people or even the government because the economy in my country is so bad and government jobs are so low paying.

I love working for myself or being self-employed because it gives me a sense of confidence in myself. In fact, I plan to start a small business of my own in the future so I can hire others. I despise working for other people or even the government because the economy in my country is so bad and government jobs are so low paying.
Right now , i have two business that I am currently running and i am also working in a private organisation just to keep my business going because I am using my salary to uograde my own business.

I know that there are many folks who work for companies and have regular day jobs, but they would still like to work as a freelancer and make money working for themselves.
I mostly prefer to work for myself if opportunity arises. That's very Good. This involves establishing my business and managing it the way I believe will be more profitable in the long run.

You can make important decisions regarding your business plans and strategies in a way that would suit you. You can also work based on your own schedule without having to take orders from another person

I still favor working for myself. In the future, I would have better results to show for all the hours and years of work. Working for myself also provides me complete control over my time and money. I decide how I will advance, so I don't have to stay at a certain level without getting a pay increase.

There's nothing so good and perfect like working for yourself , because you are going to be the owner of the company , you won't be running an errand for other people and you will be the owner of your profit .

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.
Being your own boss is great and can be fun however it's hard and stressful your income can go down pretty fast and it's not a good thing at all some peaple really enjoy being self employed and that's great but I'm sure I would never be self employed

I'd rather work for myself than for someone else. You can choose the best course of action while making crucial decisions about your business goals and strategies. You don't have to follow anyone else's orders; you can work according to your own schedule.

I'd rather work for myself than for someone else. You can choose the best course of action while making crucial decisions about your business goals and strategies. You don't have to follow anyone else's orders; you can work according to your own schedule.
I have worked for people and I know the essence of having your own business because of the profit and benefit attached to it when you have a good and lucrative business.

More independence and flexibility can come from working for oneself, which enables one to establish their own hours, select their clients or projects, and follow their passions. However, it also entails more accountability, including handling marketing, money, and customer interactions, and can call for further education or training.
Working for someone else may be less intimidating for some people and may offer more stability, benefits, and prospects for career progress. It may also come with less autonomy or creative flexibility, as well as less influence over one's working environment.

Do you prefer working for yourself (self-employed) or working as an (employee) for another person? And, please give a reason for your answer as to why. Working for yourself takes a lot of responsibility, and you won't get paid for any holiday or sick days you have. Being self-employed, you shouldn't expect to earn a wage, to begin with - it takes patience and determination over many years for success. It doesn't come overnight.
I prefer to work for myself and I like it when someone works for me because I will be able to make the decisions that I want for my business and I can do my business whenever I am willing to instead of being forced

I prefer to work for myself and I like it when someone works for me because I will be able to make the decisions that I want for my business and I can do my business whenever I am willing to instead of being forced
Working for someone else mean you are enslaving yourself for him while by or she will be giving you just crunches out of the huge amount of making you are making for them ,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds