Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

My dear you are right because everyone here work for money without money I don't think anyone can work, the reason why we are here is to make money and also to take good care of yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main reason why we are all working is to make end meet and be financially free and you need money in order to fulfil your dream , Though sometimes you also work to get information on how to get better money making site.

Personally I have not done that before but I have known of some companies that have been operating not for profit generation but charity to helped people who are in need.

There are a couple of activities that I have undertaken in the past which has not have anything to do with me making money but the overall experience and the knowledge that I will get.

in my opinion, There are exceptionally few individuals who have the kind of cash that produces working discretionary instead of obligatory. But, fair since we ought to work to pay the bills, that doesn’t cruel that cash is the as it were reason we go to work within the to begin with put.

Of course i have volunteered to work on project in which I knew I won't get paid severally. Once my boss was in a mess I had to help him finish the job and I didn't even get a dime

I work mostly for money personally , I can't remember any day I work for something related to what you said. Most of my payment is money. I just believe that is just the best way except on rare occasions or on special arrangement.

A lot of people that are committed to a particular work online or offline will always want to make profit.. that is the purpose of our business or works. Everyone need to work to earn a living. That is very important

We are working online and offline simply because of money or something that will influence our life positively, so i dont think we work for anything without getting a positive thing in return

Some of the work i have actually done without getting a pay,is a voluntry i engage with sme good spirited persons,where we lend a helping hands to rehablitate some persons who needed real and genuine help.We did not get paid for carrying out such job.

I believe most of us here work online to earn money, if you earn money you can use it to take good care of your needs, and also take good care of your family.

Some of the work i have actually done without getting a pay,is a voluntry i engage with sme good spirited persons,where we lend a helping hands to rehablitate some persons who needed real and genuine help.We did not get paid for carrying out such job.
That a good way in helping people around you , getting render help to people who needed help in your environment without expecting anything in return back is an act of good and responsible human being.

I have never worked with a charity organization before but I have worked with my community before when we were trying to make the environment clean
That's true, I have never worked as charity organization I work online because I want to make some money to help my daily life, we are not working online for anything apart from money.

I reckon that certain kinds of people work and receive gifts from websites. There are many survey sites that do not pay you in cash rather they pay you in gift cards.

Some of the work I've truly done for free—as in, without receiving payment—involves volunteering with a few kind people to help rehab some people who really needed it.
We were not compensated for performing such work.

I work for charity course because I believe in giving back to the society. I don't feel good anytime I see people suffering around me. this is the reason why I am striving hard to make more money so that I can give back to society
There are lots of persons who have this natural love for service,they love serving humanity reason why some of them would go out on their way to use their personal resources to fund most of these projects.

Yes, I've worked for someone in exchange for something other than money a couple of times.
I can still remember vividly how I copied note in exchange for provision in school.

Of course there are people who can choose to worked for something different such as charity without much regard for money though not all people can do that including myself.

When I started venturing into cryptocurrencies, I had to work for free for an agency because I really wanted the knowledge and nothing to do with the money. At the end of the day they rewarded him with $80.

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
I sometimes work for a charity it's sad to see peaple or animals suffering sometimes I get free lunch for that but it makes me feel better like I changed something even if it's a very small change plus I found some good friends there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds